Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS
Hi Ladies, my POS donor flaked on my Son today :( AGIAN! And well DS always wants to go with his Daddy. I'm so lost for words to tell my DS when he asks if his Daddy is coming or if he is going to call or when he doesn't answer the phone calls when DS calls. And when DS tells me randomly "I want to go with Daddy" I just don't know what to say!?? These last two months or so have been so hard bc he NEVER calls to say "I'm going to pick him up" I am the one ALWAYS calling to see if he is going to pick him up. ? Have any of you ever been in this situation? If so what would you say and do? I'd also like to add that when DS says "I want my Daddy or I want to go with my Daddy " it makes me mad and I feel bad for getting mad at that. I think its more anger bc my DS shouldn't have to be asking for him or wanting to go, the donor should see him often enough that DS shouldn't have to ask. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Replies (11-12):
gammie
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:46 AM
He needs a good father figure, maybe a brother or grandpa can take him to do boys stuff?

I have two women in the family that had the same problem, both did not have a father figure, one worked hard to feed her kids and the other have bf's and that did not help.

Both lost their boys to their dads when they were young. (12 N 14 years old)One was like he will see me everyday now lol and the other needs a dad but he's dad is no good, but the mom needs a bf to survive.
ZachysMama08
by Silver Member on Jun. 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Yes I agree, he has my Father and Brothers that do things with him. My Dad takes him to hit balls at the golf range and fishing etc. So he has that which is a good thing. Bc when he DOES go with his Dad all they do is go to the park and he takes him to but a dam toy! Pisses me off that every time he goes with the donor he gets a toy. He is just buying his love.

Quoting gammie:

He needs a good father figure, maybe a brother or grandpa can take him to do boys stuff?

I have two women in the family that had the same problem, both did not have a father figure, one worked hard to feed her kids and the other have bf's and that did not help.

Both lost their boys to their dads when they were young. (12 N 14 years old)One was like he will see me everyday now lol and the other needs a dad but he's dad is no good, but the mom needs a bf to survive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN