Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For All The Twi-hards

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
  • 14 Replies

New 'Breaking Dawn Part 2' Full Trailer: Don't Mess With a Vampire Mom! (VIDEO)

Posted by Mary Fischer

Bella Breaking Dawn Part 2

Ok, so the 10-second clip of the brand new Breaking Dawn Part 2 teaser trailer that was released yesterday showed some exciting moments even though it was over before we could blink. It definitely gave us an exciting sneak peek -- but nothing can touch the new full Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer that was released this morning.

OMG!!! Hurry up November 16 -- because after viewing the new trailer, fans aren't going to be able to stand waiting for the movie's premiere! Breaking Dawn Part 2 is SO going to be the best film in the entire Twilight series, which is highly evident from this new clip.

Ok, I'll stop rambling already -- here's the new full trailer. Take a look and then we can ooh and ahh over the movie a bit more.

Ahhh!!! How amazing does this flick look? Can you even stand it?!

There's more action than ever in this film, as Bella & Edward strive to protect the most important thing in their immortal lives -- their daughter, Renesmee. The Volturi certainly aren't going to back down in coming after the entire Cullen family, considering they think Renesmee is 100 percent vampire.

Bella & Edward are in for quite a battle. Judging from the new trailer, Bella appears to fully embrace her new vampire status -- and she's ready to fight to the death (or whatever.)

What did you think of the new Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer?

by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IreneCarroll
by on Jun. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
bump

Reina13
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 11:26 AM

"Edward" is still so cute.

karladiego
by Karla on Jun. 20, 2012 at 12:20 PM

I rea the book, so I am hoping they did justice to the descriptions made by the author about the characters and the situation, don't really want to get into details and spoil it for the rest...but I am waiting too.

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:46 PM

OMG. I'm sooooo ready for this movie! It looks like it's as close to the book as one would hope. I can't wait to see the transformation Bella goes through. Also the fight scenes were awesome in the book and i can't wait to compare the movie to the scenes i played out in my head. Thanks for making my day Elle :)

momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Sorry if i said too much :/ 'm just too excited. lol

ebmb03
by Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 2:50 PM

I have also read the book, so, here is to the movie!!! Can't wait!!!

margarita time

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 20, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Haha. You are welcome!! I reacted the same way when I seen it first thing this morning.

Quoting momma_814:

OMG. I'm sooooo ready for this movie! It looks like it's as close to the book as one would hope. I can't wait to see the transformation Bella goes through. Also the fight scenes were awesome in the book and i can't wait to compare the movie to the scenes i played out in my head. Thanks for making my day Elle :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Jun. 20, 2012 at 4:26 PM
enjoy
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jun. 20, 2012 at 7:14 PM
I love Edward LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenny76
by Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Ohhhh so can't wait!!! I love Edward!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)