Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Guy Thing?!?!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,

I am happily married to my husband of 16 yrs and have two beautiful children.

I am a business women also and do lots of networking marketing.  I come accross men and women and I met this one guy super nice.

He just got out of a bad relationship of three years and he trustworthy. He is a good guy but just has problems which who doesn't.

I thought that he would be honest with me since I go by "Honesty is the best policy."  He has a year and a half little son that he adores him.

As a good friend that I am, I was currently going to introduce him to a girl friend of mine.  This way he can meet her and possibly just be friends.  Forget a little the bad relationship that he had of three years.

I am upset to know right now that he wasn't really honest with me as a friend should be.  I am not sure if he afraid of losing my friendship, I would look at him differently or he has some type of feelings for me. He knows that I don't judge at all, I would everything I can to keep him in the right track.  The fact that I had to find out by someone else, it hurts.

I found out that he is still married to his son mommy and he never divorced her.  The girl that he was with her was him just got fet up because you know ladies.  We want to be the one and only and not "vajilla de segunda mesa".  She gave him the ultimative of her or me I guess even though he didn't tell me what really happen. 

I did send him a text message to call me because I don't want to hook him with my gf until he comes clean.  I am planning to listen to what he got to say and not confront him.   I will be playing dum and ask him to be straight up.  Let's see what happens because things happen for a reason.

He a very good friend of mine or at least he been there for us, my hubby and I. As a friend & person, he is awesome and been there in good and times. Do u think that I should hear him out and give him a 2nd chance? What would you do?

Mompreneur0509
Lives in Florida and has two children

by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
twobells
by Orfelinda on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I think you should listen to what he has to say. Do not set him up with your friend though until you know more about him. If she is a good friend of yours you do not want her to have to deal with all his other issues. As of right now he is still married and your friend needs none of that.

mompreneur0509
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Thanks, I will definitely hear him out and make sure he has everything clear.

I am glad that I found out on time.  Don't want anyone to be hurt.

Thanks again for your response

Mompreneur0509
Lives in Florida and has two children

marlene992
by Marlene-Cubantina on Jul. 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM

wow gosh I was just talking to someone online & wondering if this person is telling me the truth too then i read this on here thats odd lol I would find out what his problem is? But I wouldn't introduce him to your friend even if he was lying bcs that shows he isn't as honest as he says he is.

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jul. 2, 2012 at 8:15 PM
I say hear him and hopefully you can work out your friendship. I honestly always believe only half of what men say even my own son. I don't know why they do that my DH and my son say its because they are afraid of getting in trouble mmm I'm not a witch I always listen and try to understand but I guess that's just the way men are sometimes they rather lie and look good than tell the truth and look bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Jul. 2, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Maybe just hear him out and then keep your distance
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mompreneur0509
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Thank you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Jul. 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Hunny be a friend and do not hook these two up.

karladiego
by Karla on Jul. 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Well, he may be a good friend to you but he is lying about having a wife, which makes him a liar and a cheat. Having said that, listen to him and what he has to say about it and if you think you can trust him as a friend then continue with the friendship and never ever try to hook him up with any of your friends or anybody at all, you already know how he is.

aidenmomplus4
by Member on Jul. 3, 2012 at 5:33 PM

If he is a good of friend as you think he is, I would hear him out and then confront him with what you know if he isn't up front and then just  ask him the reason he felt the need to lie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN