Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Distance VS Shade ::

Posted by   + Show Post

Its not a shocker that its  HOT HOT pretty much everywhere this Summer.

So when trying to find a parking spot what determines it for you Shade or Distance - Both (lets face it, its nearly impossible to find both)? Which one and what are your reasons for picking...???

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:18 PM
Replies (11-15):
Reina13
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I pick shade. I do not want to burn my hands on the steering wheel or sit belt when I get back in the car.

twobells
by Orfelinda on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:26 PM

I never seen anything like that. Have to look to see where I can find one.

Quoting Supervane:

I saw someone in another group once post a car seat cooler, it was basically an ice pack you freeze and take with you so you can Throw in the seat to cool it off. I never saw one at the stores just here in cm

Quoting twobells:

Shade, I hate when the buckles on my daughters car seat get hot.  It burned her once and I felt so bad.

Supervane
by Vane on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
I don't even what it was called, but it seemed like a cool idea

Quoting twobells:

I never seen anything like that. Have to look to see where I can find one.

Quoting Supervane:

I saw someone in another group once post a car seat cooler, it was basically an ice pack you freeze and take with you so you can Throw in the seat to cool it off. I never saw one at the stores just here in cm

Quoting twobells:

Shade, I hate when the buckles on my daughters car seat get hot.  It burned her once and I felt so bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:50 PM
I do both I park in the other side of the lot and always under shade. People always ding my car or block me. I rather walk .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Shade.  I don't mind walking on the hot sun...but I do mind getting into an awful hot car.  Sometimes, the metal on my daughter's gets so hot, and she starts yelling in pain when I'm buckling her in.  So, yeah, shade over distance ALWAYS. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)