Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

This is how my 4th of July ended

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

Some of you may have seen this on FB, but apparently somebody tried to commit suicide and called 911 and guess what??? Gave my apartment address!!...so I am laying on bed and I left the living room and dining room lights off but left my sliding door unlocked because my aun was coming to visit me, then all of a sudden I heard the sliding door opening and then saw flashlights, I really thought somebody was breaking into my apartment, elbowed my husband and told him somebody was in the apartment, got up and got my softball bat my hubby ran after me (he was half asleep still) and I found 3 policemen in the middle of my living room asking for a man that cut his wrists, well I just told them that my apartment looked too clean to have a bleeding man, my hubby started laughing his a$$ off and I said that this isn't the first time people confuse apt D5 with B5 or C5...oh, well

Talking to the one of the policemen after the fact, he said I should keep my sliding door locked and I just told him this is why I have this (showing him my softball bat), he just laughed and told my hubby, she's a tough one, eh?

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Vane on Jul. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM
Wow how crazy is that! I hope they eventually found the right place
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karladiego
by Karla on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Quoting Supervane:

Wow how crazy is that! I hope they eventually found the right place

They found the right place, but when they arrived and the ambulance arrived somebody already took the guy to the hospital. It looks like the person that called couldn't speak English very well, anyway, we fund out by neighbours that the guy was drunk and cut himself with a broken bottle.

grandeboys
by Member on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:57 PM

This too shall pass.  Someday you'll look back and tell this story as one of the crazy things that happen in your life.

Glad your all alright :)  Tonight have a glass of wine and relax.  Keep the bat by your bedside.

sophiesmom07
by on Jul. 6, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Wow. that's crazy!  I hope they got to the person that needed help. 

twobells
by Orfelinda on Jul. 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM

I should grab a bat and put it in my room. I thought someone was breaking in once and the only thing I could find was hairspray. I just thought I would spray him with it. lol

dahlimamma
by Gold Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Ah, but combined with a cigarette lighter & you have an awesome flamethrower!

Quoting twobells:

I should grab a bat and put it in my room. I thought someone was breaking in once and the only thing I could find was hairspray. I just thought I would spray him with it. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:31 PM
How sad, hope that person found help.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jul. 6, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Sounds like a movie story wow some crazy night . Good thing you have a bat nice and ready.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:15 AM

wow!!!  That's crazy!!! 

karladiego
by Karla on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Quoting grandeboys:

This too shall pass.  Someday you'll look back and tell this story as one of the crazy things that happen in your life.

Glad your all alright :)  Tonight have a glass of wine and relax.  Keep the bat by your bedside.

I already think as this as a funny and crazy story. I am alone at home during the day, I have experienced a break in and believe me that I am very ready to bash some heads if needed lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)