Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FYI: 2nd Mortgage Loans with Bank of America

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM
  • 13 Replies

Hey ladies, if you have a 2nd mortgage loan with BOA and are in default. Chances are you will have it fully forgiven. 

I work for a law firm that specializes in stopping foreclosure and obtaining settlements and/or modifications for clients. 

I've had many come in with automatic forgiveness letters from Bank of America. 

by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jul. 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow that's really nice thanks for the info maybe someone I know can benefitt from this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

That's cool thanks for sharing

twobells
by Orfelinda on Jul. 29, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Wow that is great I wonder why they did this? I bet there are many families that are happy about this.

GOBryan
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:15 PM

My guess is due to the law suits against them. They are in hot water. 

Quoting twobells:

Wow that is great I wonder why they did this? I bet there are many families that are happy about this.

twobells
by Orfelinda on Jul. 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Yeah I used to band with them and they were charging me overdraft fees when they shouldn't have. I changed banks they are thieves. They also came out as one of the top banks with bad customer service.

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jul. 30, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Cool!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Ditto.

Quoting NADIA-R:

Wow that's really nice thanks for the info maybe someone I know can benefitt from this.

Supervane
by Vane on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:58 PM

this is great thanks for posting this

GOBryan
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 7:16 AM

If you're in default with the 2nd mortgage and they automatically forgive it. It'll come in a FEDEX envelope and look like junk mail so read it. My husband opened ours and just left it on the dresser. I read it and had to read it 3 times. Then I called my friend, who's the negotiator on my case and he confirmed it. We've also had clients come in with BOA letters similar to ours. 

raavan
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 3:14 AM

Wow.. that's really great... thanks for the information.. my friend also shared this page with me where one can easily find mortgage lenders who would preapprove you just by getting some basic details.. sure the times are changing now..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)