Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

William Levy promises to star in 2 more telenovelas! What do you think? Are you excited about seeing more Levy?

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

William Levy promises to star in 2 more telenovelas!

Posted by Alicia Civita on August 9, 2012

Hollywood is knocking like crazy at his door, but William Levy doesn't seem to have plans to leave telenovelas behind (Thank God!). The Cuban hunk said today that there are at least two more projects with Mexican multimedia conglomerate Televisa.

"I will be returning" to novelas, Levy said to Univision's Despierta América this morning. "We are looking for a specific kind of telenovela that it will be a phenomenal project", he added without getting into much detail.

He also said that the road has been cleared to start a re-make of Cuna de Lobos (The Crib of the Wolfs) one of Latin America's more successful telenovelas, but it has not been determined yet if it would be a 13 chapter mini-series or a full blown novela. In either case, it will probably be a very special production.

The assigned director for the project, Salvador Mejía, has even hinted that Levy will be made up to exhibit wolf like features. Can you imagine, a more raw Levy?

Call me crazy, but the idea of spending one hour every night watching his character's life unravel while looking for true love makes me giddy. Silly, I know, but I love novelas and I really admire Levy's commitment to honor his contract with Televisa and to court his faithful Spanish speaking public.

I know, however, that I am going to have to wait. Levy is busy this summer with commercial and other negotiations and he already confirmed that in September he will be filming a new Tyler Perry movie. There is also the rumor that he is in the short list to star the 50 Shades of Grey movie.  Somehow, I think he could make a better Mr. Grey than Rob Pattinson. Agree?

What do you think? Are you excited about seeing more Levy?

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Aug. 11, 2012 at 3:37 PM

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just how much more do we get to see lol  I love him :) he is a great actor and hes HOT 

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Aug. 11, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Only if the novela has a good story.  the one liked with him is Sortilegio.  All the others are stupid. 

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:25 PM
I love seeing him on novelas even if its a dumb typical story. It takes my mind off of the daily things and I can relax a bit. I can't wait to see him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:09 PM
I'm totally watching
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Oh yes yes yes!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I don't really watch novelas.
HisMommy4Ever
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 12:23 AM

He's hot. I just recently saw him on a M&M's commercial lol. He's speaking english now..?lol.....Haven't watched novelas for a while. Just got into "Un Refugio Para El Amor".....

Hope102893
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 1:17 AM
I don't like him. My personal opinion of him is not good. He is not with his wife and he's not that that good of an actor. His looks have helped him a lot. Not much more to say.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN