Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day Wednesday

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
  • 14 Replies

When is the last time you have had a family portrait taken?

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Aug. 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

It has been a while when my lil one was a baby. and we were just discussing on how we need to update our family picture the other day

karladiego
by Karla on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Been a while, 2 Christmases ago...we did a portrait of us giving the finger or as we know as the "Trimmer salute" LOL, we did it for my MIL who was very sick back then and she loved it.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Aug. 22, 2012 at 1:35 PM

aww lol

Quoting karladiego:

Been a while, 2 Christmases ago...we did a portrait of us giving the finger or as we know as the "Trimmer salute" LOL, we did it for my MIL who was very sick back then and she loved it.

ZachysMama08
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Z and I took pics last xmas. I will probably wait till xmas again to take a photo of my two little Z'z. I took the boys photos at the end of July
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM

We got them taken almost 2 years ago.

HisMommy4Ever
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I don't know if it'll count as a family potrait lol...but when I was pregnant with my son. I mean he was "there" but he wasn't physically there lol....but since then no...I haven't taken a picture of me my SO and my son....we plan to though even though pictures like that are expensive.

Supervane
by Vane on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM
Christmas 2009. They were done here in our home I loved them. I haven't found a photographer as awesome as that last one we used
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twobells
by Orfelinda on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM

About 19 years ago. I have been wanting to do one for Christmas, but one of my boys refuses. He hates taking pictures.

Supervane
by Vane on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Family

See here we are. We need new ones and quick!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedinaC29
by New Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this

When my daughter was born I took one shot with her and when she turned 3 months I did a sitting with her as well. She will be 6 months next month so planning on taking some more with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)