Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Do u believe in curses, spells, hexes ect??

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
Do u believe in them? If so do u think that they can harm ur health in any way? Just a bit curious lol. Im not sure that I believe in them I believe that God is more Powerful then anything and Anyone!!
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
karladiego
by Karla on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:51 PM

I don't but I do believe in Karma...I do believe if anybody tries to do you harm it will go back double and bite them in the a$$.

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM

It depends if a scary witch has placed the spell! Other then that, nah..

Supervane
by Vane on Aug. 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM
My Dad practiced santeria and voodoo, so I've seem crazy stuff from it. And I've also seen some un explainable things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twobells
by Orfelinda on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you can wish bad on someone and it can happen. I also believe it can come back to you. I was at a high school football game with a friend about four years ago. We could not find a place to sit and when we finally found seats the ladies that were sitting there started being rude to us. It turned out we sat in a band parent section only. There was no sign so they told us real mean to get up and leave. This was not my kids school I was there to watch my friend's son play. So when I got up to leave I said " Well let's see if you all ever score!!" Well guess what they never scored. I was wow I have the power. lol my friend of course was mad that was her son's school.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:53 AM
Nah I believe the Lord is more powerful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:51 PM
I believe in God I also believe in karma but lately Omygoosh I just don't know if someone is doing something to my family or what's up. My mom, brothers and me have been going though so much lately that wow ! We have never ever been like this and just as a coincidence it started just a lil after my mom had a huge fight with one of my aunts who I think practices something I have never seen her go to church. She is an evil evil person she even puts her own children against each other.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)