Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Oatmeal & Honey face mask .

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 tbsp oatmeal, finely ground 1 tbsp live, organic

yogurt (skip the flavored stuff)

a few drops honey

preparation:

Add the yogurt to
the oatmeal in a
small bowl and
mix together.

Warm a few drop of honey. To do this, warm a spoon under hot water for a minute, then add a few drops of honey to the spoon.

Stir the honey into the yogurt and oatmeal mixture.

Apply the mask to the face. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse off with several splashes of warm water. Follow with a warm washcloth. follow with a moisturizer.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RainyRain
by Reyna on Sep. 3, 2012 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom tried it on my sister and she broke out crazy stile the following day, so I am skeptical about using any home made face masks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Yikes scarry! I've known women who do their own and it works out but I'd probably screw it up

Quoting RainyRain:

My mom tried it on my sister and she broke out crazy stile the following day, so I am skeptical about using any home made face masks.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizbeth05
by Evelin-Colima,Mex on Sep. 4, 2012 at 3:50 AM
I guess it depends on your skin .... I don't buy much the masks and those things cuz they easily irritate my skin ,, that's why I opt for natural stuff.

Quoting RainyRain:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

thank you

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for sharing.

twobells
by Orfelinda on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Gotta give this a try.

Brainz
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I've used organic honey on my face to help me get rid of marks.  Honey alone made my skin much smoother and the marks are barely even visible anymore.  I haven't tried it with oatmeal and yogurt.  Does that just help make it thicker or does it have its benefits, too?

lizbeth05
by Evelin-Colima,Mex on Sep. 5, 2012 at 2:24 AM
It leaves your skin feeling like baby skin.. I live it .. and also looks clearer .. b4 I do the mask I do a honey and brown sugar scrub to exfoliate my skin ..

Quoting Brainz:

I've used organic honey on my face to help me get rid of marks.  Honey alone made my skin much smoother and the marks are barely even visible anymore.  I haven't tried it with oatmeal and yogurt.  Does that just help make it thicker or does it have its benefits, too?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN