Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Things people do in public that bother you

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM
  • 31 Replies

What are some things that people do in public that irk you to no end?????

I get so irritated when I see dirty diapers thrown down in the parking lot and run over by a car. People really need to throw their kids diapers away and not leave them in the parking lot.

What irritates you?

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZachysMama08
by Silver Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Pick their nose! I mean really come on! That is disgusting! And I see it a lot! I mean don't get me wrong I'll do it if I need to like if there is a hard one in there lol (gross and tmi, i know lol) but NEVER in public. I know there is more but I cant think right now ha ha it's early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Girl I know what you mean, I see it all the time here too. Its like gross cant you do that in a non public place smh

Quoting ZachysMama08:

Pick their nose! I mean really come on! That is disgusting! And I see it a lot! I mean don't get me wrong I'll do it if I need to like if there is a hard one in there lol (gross and tmi, i know lol) but NEVER in public. I know there is more but I cant think right now ha ha it's early

karladiego
by Karla on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

There are so many things Kim! Just to start I just can't stand seeing kids eating candy or snacks or whatever and throwing the wrappers on the floor, on the streets while the parents watch and don't say anything about it. People picking their nose or grabbing their balls...seriously people!! If they want to do that, do it in the privacy of your own home. And my third and favorite: when parents let loose their kids like wild animals in public places, sure let them run like crazy in a park but in a supermarket, a mall or a doctor's office....hell no!!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 10, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Amen sista. Men grabbing their balls is just gross. And parents that let their kids throw paper on the ground should be ashamed of themselves. And seriously letting kids run around like wild banchees sp?? is just crazy

Quoting karladiego:

There are so many things Kim! Just to start I just can't stand seeing kids eating candy or snacks or whatever and throwing the wrappers on the floor, on the streets while the parents watch and don't say anything about it. People picking their nose or grabbing their balls...seriously people!! If they want to do that, do it in the privacy of your own home. And my third and favorite: when parents let loose their kids like wild animals in public places, sure let them run like crazy in a park but in a supermarket, a mall or a doctor's office....hell no!!

guerrera221
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:01 AM
When they smoke next to me. Like if I'm waiting for the bus at the bus stop, then they decide to sit next to me and start smoking. I'm like, ”really? There's this big ass space and you decide to smoke next to me?” Specially if I'm down wind from them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM

And what really bothers me is when they blow their smoke your way ugh how rude

Quoting guerrera221:

When they smoke next to me. Like if I'm waiting for the bus at the bus stop, then they decide to sit next to me and start smoking. I'm like, ”really? There's this big ass space and you decide to smoke next to me?” Specially if I'm down wind from them.

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Smoking is a big one for me to! yeah sure its legal blah blah blah I know that's the biggest argument smokers throw out there. But hey so is drinking alcohol yet you don't see me parading in parking lots with my wine bottle!

Quoting kgmmw:

And what really bothers me is when they blow their smoke your way ugh how rude

Quoting guerrera221:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:27 PM

It grosses me out when I see people biting their nails gross!

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Do they seriously not know where there fingers may have been? LOL

Quoting JeannetteG:

It grosses me out when I see people biting their nails gross!

rxer
by New Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:25 PM

What gets me irritated is when the parents let the kids run around and be scream all over the restaurant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)