Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Double tear jerker!!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM
  • 22 Replies

Last night I caught The Help and Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close....OMG!! Both movies were amazing and total tear jerkers in a good way. Found myself laughing and crying with The Help and being so close to NY the second movie really touched me.

I really recommend them, if you have the chance to watch them do it!!

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Hmmm I'm going to have to  check out the other movie. The Help, really is a great movie!

karladiego
by Karla on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Quoting JeannetteG:

Hmmm I'm going to have to  check out the other movie. The Help, really is a great movie!

The second one is about a boy who finds a key that belonged to his father that died in the 9/11 attacks, so he sets out to find the lock for the key....it is really good!!

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I've only seen the help
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twobells
by Orfelinda on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:29 PM

The Help is good I have not seen the other one. I will have to go rent it.

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:40 PM

while I don't like these type of movies, I did see the Help, and I cried and cried.  Then, the othe day, I accidentally caught The Vow, and cried too!  LOL

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Quoting karladiego:

Quoting JeannetteG:

The second one is about a boy who finds a key that belonged to his father that died in the 9/11 attacks, so he sets out to find the lock for the key....it is really good!!

Oh that does sound good! I'm going to have to look for it!

karladiego
by Karla on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Quoting LMJ1:

while I don't like these type of movies, I did see the Help, and I cried and cried.  Then, the othe day, I accidentally caught The Vow, and cried too!  LOL

I'd rather see a drama/tear jerker than a love story/tear jerker....I think The Vow goes in the latter, right?

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Sep. 18, 2012 at 12:06 AM
I was watching the loud one last night but I was so exhausted I fell asleep. I need to check and see when HBO shows it again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM

yep...the story started interesting...wife wakes up from a coma and doesn't remember anything from getting married to her husband and on....

she wants to go back to her old life, but doesn't realize that she's changed,and that's how she ended up with the dude she's married to.

She only remembers her ex-fiance with whom she broken up with...but since she doesn't remember her current husband, she wants to go back to her old life, and the husband is trying to get her to fall in love again...ay!  Just writing about it makes me regret I watched!  LOL  I was pretty sad for the dude, though.

It's a true story. 

Quoting karladiego:

Quoting LMJ1:

I'd rather see a drama/tear jerker than a love story/tear jerker....I think The Vow goes in the latter, right?

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:52 AM
I love the movie The Help ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)