Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

I Just Could Not Resist!

Navy Hunks Do ‘Gangnam Style’ Sexier Than Psy Himself (VIDEO)

Posted by Emily Abbate

Everyone everywhere is talking about this new "Gangnam Style" song by Psy. You know, the one that has kicked off this whole look like you're horse-riding, giddy-up dance craze? Yeah, I watched the original video. I laughed. But I've gotta be honest, I think I like the spoof from the 22nd Company at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis a bit better.

OK, a lot better. Because heck, what's NOT to like about a gaggle of extremely good-looking men wearing skinny white pants dancing around ... pelvic thrusts included? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Watch the Navy men shake it to "Gangnam Style," here:

Wowza! The energy! The choreography! The tight pants! Thrusting and hip movements aside, you can tell that these guys clearly had a blast putting this thing together. Heck, if the Naval Academy is this fun all the time, sign me up!

The video, which is a spirit spot (something that's encouraged by the Naval Academy to boost morale), already has more than 100,000 views on YouTube. I bet they had an inkling that their booty shakin' would become viral, and now I'm just waiting to see them on the morning TV news circuit. I say live it up! It's good that these guys can have a few laughs, let off some steam, and enjoy themselves every once in a while. Of course, it's best when we get to check out the end result.

What do you think of the video featuring Navymen?

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Replies (11-13):
sophiesmom07
by on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:03 AM

They are too cute!

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Ok now I love this song even more
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mari6443
by Marissa-Puerto Rico on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM
I agree!!:-) There's just something about a man in a military uniform!

Quoting karladiego:

All men in uniform look sexy!! And this video is super cute!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)