Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Translation?? HELP!!

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:05 AM
  • 7 Replies

I have to get this letter out to the other parents of the preschool/PreK classes tomorrow!! and I just got approval for the fundraisers! I have to get it out tomorrow because I am not going to be available next week since I'll be out of town for a wedding! We need to have enough time for planning. Can someone please translate this into Spanish? I can read Spanish, but not write it legibly! 

Halloween Fundraiser Sign ups

Please take a look at the following list and sign up for the items that you would like to contribute to our fundraiser. The fundraiser will be between the Pre-K and Preschool classes. It will take place after the Halloween Parade.

Please note that if you keep your receipts for the cost of the items you bring you will be credited on your fundraiser requirement.

We will also need some not-too-scary decorations!

Please make sure that either Ms. D or Mrs. L have your email and phone numbers.

Thank you,

Preschool Class Parent

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TXathomemommy
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Go to google and type in (google translate) and put in what u need translated and it'll do it for u then go through and check that it sounds right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Thanks! I had also posted on FB for help and was directed there! It worked!

Quoting TXathomemommy:

Go to google and type in (google translate) and put in what u need translated and it'll do it for u then go through and check that it sounds right

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PISCIS29
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Recaudacion de fondos para Halloween
Por favor revisen la lista al dorso y apunten las cosas que les gustaria contribuir para el evento. El evento sera entre los salones de pre kinder y pre escolar y se llevara acabo del desfile de halloween. Tomen en cuenta que si guardan los recivos de cosas contribuidas y la traen les
contara como credito para los requisitos de la recaudacion de fondos. Tambien necesitaremos decoraciones no tan espantosos para el evento. Por favor de asegurar darles su correo electronico y/o número de telefono a la Senora D o a la Senora L.
Muchas gracias,
Padre de estudiante pre escolar

Here you go hope this helps. : )

CafeMom TickersPISCIS29

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:14 PM
¡Muy bien!

Quoting PISCIS29:

Por favor revisen la lista al dorso y apunten las cosas que les gustaria contribuir para el evento. El evento sera entre los salones de pre kinder y pre escolar y se llevara acabo del desfile de halloween. Tomen en cuenta que si guardan los recivos de cosas contribuidas y la traen les

contara como credito para los requisitos de la recaudacion de fondos. Tambien necesitaremos decoraciones no tan espantosos para el evento. Por favor de asegurar darles su correo electronico y/o número de telefono a la Senora D o a la Senora L.

Muchas gracias,

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karladiego
by Karla on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:49 PM

This!!

Quoting PISCIS29:

Muchas gracias,

TXathomemommy
by Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:42 AM

Glad I could be of service to ya! lol! Have a good weekend!

Amada
by Gina on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:57 PM
No se olviden los acentos
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN