Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Algunas mujeres no merecen tener a sus hijos. Update in blue.

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM
  • 28 Replies

We had a friend that passed away on Monday night. He got a staph infectionthat traveled through his blood stream and straight to his heart. Causing him to need two open heart surgeries--he spent his last month in the hospital.

This is what I don't get: Some years ago he'd had a fight with his mom. And since then she refused to have anything more to do with him...She never came to the hospital to say good bye bad A couple of weeks into his sickness he started asking for his mom.I'm certain he knew he was dying.It was horrible to see the defeat in his eyes because she wasn't there.... I honestly don't get it. If that were my son lying in a hospital bed dying NOBODY would be able to keep me from his side,kwim? His mom was just too proud to forgive him so she let him die by himself;with no family around. He was a great guy.I'm just sad for him.crying

She killed herself last night.And now her youngest is REALLY all alone....We've been trying to keep him surrounded with people; we are hoping he doesn't try to "go' with his brother. Think about him and add him to your prayers please.

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandyblx
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:45 AM

She didn't even show up at the funeral,and his "baby" brother was trying to get enough money to bury him.(Her youngest called her and asked for help paying the coffin.She told him that she doesn't have any money). I don't get it.

If that was my son dying in the hospital I wouldn't care WHAT he had done.I'd be sitting at his bedside telling him I love him

brandyblx
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:04 AM

KariC33
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Wow i dont get it either how can a mom act like that to her own son when hes about to die. Your story about your friend is really sad poor man. And then the funeral thing... What the hell is wrong with her hes already dead and she continues to act this way thats really sad. But for sure she will regret it someday for not saying goodbye not even at the funeral, if she doesnt regret then theres a problem with her!! R.i.p to your friend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:25 AM

All of his friends (at one point or another) called her-begged her to come see her boy.She hung up on a couple of us but,she will NEVER be able to say she didn't know.We(his good friends)made sure she knew what was happening.She just didn't care sad 

Quoting KariC33:

Wow i dont get it either how can a mom act like that to her own son when hes about to die. Your story about your friend is really sad poor man. And then the funeral thing... What the hell is wrong with her hes already dead and she continues to act this way thats really sad. But for sure she will regret it someday for not saying goodbye not even at the funeral, if she doesnt regret then theres a problem with her!! R.i.p to your friend

soljan
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Wow! I can't believe she can be so prideful after knowing her son is sick at the hospital...she will carry that with her for the rest of her life. 

twobells
by Orfelinda on Sep. 21, 2012 at 12:14 PM

I don't understand what the fight could of been of to make this mother not want to be with her dying son. This mother has a lot to learn from her dying son. He was able to ask for his mother and make things right before his death. Something that she should of done and never will have the opportunity to do. It is a shame that we allow our pride get in the way of what is most important in our lives, our kids. I hope one day she realizes that  her son was an amazing son that had the power to put aside his differences and ask for her. A quality he did not get from her. I am glad he was able to surround himself with loving friends.

karladiego
by Karla on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Eventually the weight of her action will crush her, when she gets into the realization of what she did, the pain and regret will be unbereable.  I wouldn't like to be in her shoes.

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 21, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Hun that's something she will have carry in her conscience for the rest of her days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Sorry for your loss may he rest in peace. As for his mom well I feel sorry for her we all pay for what we do in this life so I know she will regret this sooner or later. Life has always a way to making things get back at you Karma will be a big biatch for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandyblx
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)