Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Algunas mujeres no merecen tener a sus hijos. Update in blue.

Posted by   + Show Post

We had a friend that passed away on Monday night. He got a staph infectionthat traveled through his blood stream and straight to his heart. Causing him to need two open heart surgeries--he spent his last month in the hospital.

This is what I don't get: Some years ago he'd had a fight with his mom. And since then she refused to have anything more to do with him...She never came to the hospital to say good bye bad A couple of weeks into his sickness he started asking for his mom.I'm certain he knew he was dying.It was horrible to see the defeat in his eyes because she wasn't there.... I honestly don't get it. If that were my son lying in a hospital bed dying NOBODY would be able to keep me from his side,kwim? His mom was just too proud to forgive him so she let him die by himself;with no family around. He was a great guy.I'm just sad for him.crying

She killed herself last night.And now her youngest is REALLY all alone....We've been trying to keep him surrounded with people; we are hoping he doesn't try to "go' with his brother. Think about him and add him to your prayers please.

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Replies (21-28):
McM0609
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Sry for both losses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmommy
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:55 PM
So she killed herself too? Rip to your friend:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:57 PM
Damn talk about a shocking update!!!

may she rest in peace to. See hun she was probably very troubled and dealing with many demons if she took her life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karladiego
by Karla on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:01 PM

OMG!! She was really a disturbed person!! I am so sorry for that kide left behind, all alone, this is just sad. Lots of positive vibes and prayers sent his way, hopefully this will make him a strong man, a better man with time and in the future.

sophiesmom07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM

This is terrible. Sorry for your loss.

HaileIsWaiting
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM
I am sorry for your lost.... In her afterlife she will be face to face with her maker and she will have to own up for her actions.
alicechavez13
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Im sorry im a little confused did u say she killed herself? Now his baby brother is all alone. My prayers go out to all those who new him and his mother as they need strength to deal with this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alicechavez13
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Sorry I read some remarks from before, Only God can judge her. My prayers go out to all of there family. So sad

Quoting alicechavez13:

Im sorry im a little confused did u say she killed herself? Now his baby brother is all alone. My prayers go out to all those who new him and his mother as they need strength to deal with this.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN