Heidi Klum

Whoa -- did you happen to see the amazing dress Heidi Klum wore to the Emmys last night? I know, I know -- she's a supermodel and she looks ridiculously good in anything so what she wears to the Emmys shouldn't be a huge deal. (But it was -- it really was.)

Heidi showed up on the red carpet in this sea green colored Alexandre Vauthier gown -- and the two slits on either side all the way up to her hips proved that her legs are even more perfectly toned than we ever imagined. Seriously -- didn't she look like some sort of goddess in this thing?

And it's not like she was even being remotely shy about choosing this particular gown for its lack of fabric. She told Ryan Seacrest, "I like a high slit, I like the color."

But I think what she really meant to say was something along the lines of, "I know I look good, and I've STILL got it even though I'm approaching 40, and Seal is going to take one look at me in this dress and realize just how much he's missing." (Poor dude was probably whimpering like a lost puppy at the sight of her.)

And who can blame her for wanting to show those stems off? Any woman in her right mind would've done the same thing, especially someone who's fresh off a divorce. Nothing quite says, "I'm still standing and I've moved on" like looking like a million bucks with a pair of legs that won't quit.

What did you think of Heidi's gown?

Who do you think looked the best at the Emmy's last night?