Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Chocolate Brownie Pudding SHOTS

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Chocolate Brownie Pudding Shots Pack a Sweet Punch

Posted by Julie Ryan Evans
on September 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM

chocolate brownie pudding shotsYou know those Jell-o shots you used to do back in college (or still do)? Well, these chocolate brownie pudding shots are sort of like those ... only about a million times more delicious.

Erica over at Sweet Tooth came up with them for a bachelorette party, and I can't think of a more perfect celebratory dessert. All you need is four ingredients -- one of which is vodka. The brownies form a nice, rich little shot glass of sorts, then the middle is filled with a creamy pudding and vodka mixture with a serious kick. They're adorable, delicious, and fun. Be careful though, they're so delicious you have to remind yourself that there's alcohol in there.

Chocolate Brownie Pudding Shots

1 box brownie mix (or homemade recipe of your choice)

1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
1-1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup vodka (I used Devil's Food flavor)

Prepare brownie batter according to package's instructions. Grease mini muffin tins with baking spray and fill wells 3/4 of the way full. You'll have to adjust the baking time for the brownies since you're baking the batter in such smaller shapes. I checked after 10 minutes and most of mine passed the cake tester/toothpick test.

Let the brownie bites cool in the pans for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack.

Use the other end of a wooden spoon or spatula to push down the centers of the brownie bites and use your clean fingers to form little wells in each of the brownie bites. Transfer brownies to a cookie sheet and set aside.

To prepare the pudding, combine the pudding mix, milk, and vodka and whisk for 2 minutes.

Transfer to the fridge to set for 2 hours, then pour into brownie wells all the way to the top. (You'll have extra pudding that you can find another use for or just scrap).

Serve immediately or store covered in the fridge for 1-2 days.

MMMMMMM these sound YUMMY

by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:05 PM
These sound heavenly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:07 PM

sounds good

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Sep. 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Don't they

Quoting JeannetteG:

These sound heavenly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kgmmw:

Don't they

Quoting JeannetteG:

These sound heavenly.

And they get us drunk!

crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

So I'll have 2 regrets in the morning... Too much alcohol consumption and calorie consumption... Ay ay ay!

Supervane
by Vane on Sep. 24, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Who knew the 2 would be possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)