Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

---I'm scared!/Tengo Miedo!---

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM
  • 11 Replies

What is the scariest thing you've done, tried, or experienced?

Nervous / Nerviosa

¿Cuál es la cosa más espantoso que hayas hecho, intentado, o experimentado?

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidenmomplus4
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Scariest thing I have experience to date is begin pregnant, delivering my quads early and having to see them in NICU for months.

Supervane
by Vane on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Oh geez, most of my life I have alot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM
The scariest thing for me was watching my daughter being quickly whisked away soon after she came out of me. She wasn't breathing, and nurses and doctors surrounded her quickly as they spoke in hushed tones. It lasted for about a minute, abd then she yelped. Everyone was relieved. She had to have an oxygen mask for a while before I could hold her.

But one I will never forget was when she was a few weeks old. I left her napping in her crib and went downstairs. A while later, I went to check on her, and she had managed to turn on her side! Her face was against the crib side pad or whatever you call it. She was choking!!!! She was unable to breathe as her face was pressed against the pad, and she was kicking desperately with her arms waving helplessly. I screamed as I quickly ran to her and picked her up. She started crying.
I held her as I cried. Seconds later, I had to put her down on the bed because I felt sick. Seeing my daughter choking like that made me throw up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 1:54 PM

When my baby stopped breathing in the hospital nursery and they had to take him to NICU.

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:26 PM

When we moved to this house my son had to go to his last day of school at the school where we used to live . I lost him for about 4 hours I searched street by street yelling out his name. I thought I was gonna go crazy finally a neighbor found him and called me. Those are the scariest moments for me when something happens to one of my kids.

twobells
by Orfelinda on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I gone through so many scary things. My middle son once got hit by a car, my oldest almost drowned in a swimming party, both my boys have gotten injured in football games, my daughter had a bad fall while in tumbling classes oh my I can go on forever.

purses2010
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM

the scariest thing i've done is walk late late at night in the streets of puerto rico by your self; i was young and stupid looking at that now.

Vanderhyde
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM
When I was pregnant and going to get ultrasounds every week and doctors telling me everything that could be wrong with him and also when he was born he stayed at the NICU for 2 months for surgery in his stomach to remove a cyst and they found white balls in his intestines so they had to cut that and re attach his intestines and blood transfusion when he came out of surgery he was so swollen and it was the scariest thing I've ever had to experience and I've had a lot of bad things happen to me but when is your children that is the worst.
ebmb03
by Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM

My baby was born with spina bifida, was in the NICU for 2 1/2 months and when he able to come home, his life expectancy was 4 months.  He is now 3 years old and full of life.  He does not walk, but military crawls all over the the floor, he has a trach and has to be cathed every 4 hours.  I pray and thank God for this beautiful special baby.

sophiesmom07
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM

When I had terrible stomach pains and had to rushed for an appendectomy. When my baby fell down the stairs and was falling asleep right after. Had to rush him to the emergency room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)