Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

This really irks me...

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
  • 27 Replies

When my dh asks me "When's dinner ready?" I try to hurry, serve the food and he doesn't come to eat. Then has the audacity to microwave it. Argggghh. Just a pet peeve.

frustrated

What are some of your pet peeves? 

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM

LOL I thought it was just mine hahahaha every time he comes in and gives me the look like its not done yet then when I call him to come eat he takes his good old time.

plus when he does he becomes an incapacitated man he can't never reach anything.

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Quoting NADIA-R:

LOL I thought it was just mine hahahaha every time he comes in and gives me the look like its not done yet then when I call him to come eat he takes his good old time.

plus when he does he becomes an incapacitated man he can't never reach anything.

Lol, at least I'm not the only one. I don't know why this boils my blood so much! lol

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I think everyone would be bothered I remember my aunts complaining about this when I was little

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting NADIA-R:

Lol, at least I'm not the only one. I don't know why this boils my blood so much! lol

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Nov. 8, 2012 at 4:54 PM
That would irk me too. I hate when my husband drinks his coffee and then sits the cup right beside the sink I mean come on just take the little extra effort to place it inside the sink lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kgmmw:

That would irk me too. I hate when my husband drinks his coffee and then sits the cup right beside the sink I mean come on just take the little extra effort to place it inside the sink lol

LOl, my dh does that too! Omg! How annoying!

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

mine likes to come home and take his work clothes off and throws them in the corner by our bed. how hard is it to walk a lil bit and throw them in the hamper

RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:22 PM

This and when he takes off his socks and hides them under the couch. 

Quoting sophiesmom07:

When my dh asks me "When's dinner ready?" I try to hurry, serve the food and doesn't come to eat. Then has the audacity to microwave it. Argggghh. Just a pet peeve.

frustrated

What are some of your pet peeves? 

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Mine is a lazy mother fucking slob!!!!!! But he works very hard at his job, and NEVER demands dinner nor a clean house, just that our daughter is well-cared for; so, I guess it's ok!! LOL

Mine wants everything handed to him!!! 10 years married and still asks where I keep his socks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:13 AM
lol funny you post about this my, I was just taking to DH about this. My MIL always serves turkey cold, and gets offended when you reheat it. And her parents always serve dinner rolls cold to and they to get offended when you reheat!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Quoting Supervane:

lol funny you post about this my, I was just taking to DH about this. My MIL always serves turkey cold, and gets offended when you reheat it. And her parents always serve dinner rolls cold to and they to get offended when you reheat!

Actually, here I am talking, but my mom tends to serve things luke warm. I always wind up re-heating on the stove. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN