Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

This really irks me...

Posted by   + Show Post

When my dh asks me "When's dinner ready?" I try to hurry, serve the food and he doesn't come to eat. Then has the audacity to microwave it. Argggghh. Just a pet peeve.

frustrated

What are some of your pet peeves? 

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM
Replies (21-27):
twobells
by Orfelinda on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM

My DH does the cooking and what bugs me is that he uses way to many pots and pans to make one meal. It looks like he was cooking for 20 people not three. He also likes to put trash in a plastic bag and hang it in the kitchen. The trash can is there he just like to collect it in the bag just to put it in the trash can.

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Quoting twobells:

My DH does the cooking and what bugs me is that he uses way to many pots and pans to make one meal. It looks like he was cooking for 20 people not three. He also likes to put trash in a plastic bag and hang it in the kitchen. The trash can is there he just like to collect it in the bag just to put it in the trash can.

LOl, he sounds like me! 

Unforgettable21
by Jocelyn-Puerto Rico on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Hubby does the same shit to me. I cook early and he won't eat until late night. If he comes home and the food is not ready he bitches about it. But won't eat until the food is cold.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tkasemir
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:44 AM
Omg mine does that with all his dishes its obnoxious

Quoting kgmmw:

That would irk me too. I hate when my husband drinks his coffee and then sits the cup right beside the sink I mean come on just take the little extra effort to place it inside the sink lol

luvmyminiwheats
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 9:54 AM
Mine sticks his socks in between the couch cushions!! So much so that our 4 your old son does it too!! Then he's always asking "do I have clean socks anywhere?" In the morning! Well, NO you don't have clean socks anywhere! But there's a ton of dirty socks in the couch you're welcome to wear :P

Quoting RainyRain:

This and when he takes off his socks and hides them under the couch. 

Quoting sophiesmom07:

When my dh asks me "When's dinner ready?" I try to hurry, serve the food and doesn't come to eat. Then has the audacity to microwave it. Argggghh. Just a pet peeve.

frustrated

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Quoting luvmyminiwheats:

Mine sticks his socks in between the couch cushions!! So much so that our 4 your old son does it too!! Then he's always asking "do I have clean socks anywhere?" In the morning! Well, NO you don't have clean socks anywhere! But there's a ton of dirty socks in the couch you're welcome to wear :P

Quoting RainyRain:

This and when he takes off his socks and hides them under the couch. 

Quoting sophiesmom07:

When my dh asks me "When's dinner ready?" I try to hurry, serve the food and doesn't come to eat. Then has the audacity to microwave it. Argggghh. Just a pet peeve.

frustrated

OMG, I've heard it all! Lmao! 

purses2010
by Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 6:31 PM

My pet pee when he cooks and does not clean after making the biggest mess.pumpkin pie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN