Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

S***ty teachers...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM
  • 17 Replies

Im soo pissed...my son doesnt enjoy art at school, cause his teacher constantly tells him that he's not doing anything riight. That freekn miserable wiitch, who does that to a kindergarderner i mean really hes only five.  Isnt art suppose to be self expressive anyways? I tell ya, im ready to set up a meeting w/this ahem, lady so i can stick a freekn crayon in her eye.  I cannot wait for him to come home..so i can ask him how Art went today.  If hes not having fun...ima be at that school, no kidding. 

My hubs doesnt want me to stir things up...asual. lol But uh, uh...this lady is not gonna mess with my sons creativity. 

frustrated

by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

WOW what a witch! How nice can a 5 year olds art work really be? 

karladiego
by Karla on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:11 AM

What the heck? Is she expecting them to be Picassos??

sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww, I hate to see a child's feelings hurt. My daughter's pre-k teacher was the same way. She always complained to me that my daughter couldn't draw (she was 4!) I don't get why some people are teachers.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww poor baby I can't believe she is telling a 5yr old he's not doing "art'' right
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM

What the heck how dare she say that to a 5yr old

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:24 PM
You should set up an apoinment and have a talk with her. My son had problems with his 2nd grade teacher he would always tell me she would put him down constantly. I talked to her and I felt she just didn't like my son but I still thought I was just being a defensive mother until I set up a reunion with the counselor, teacher, and another teacher that used to help her out. Turns out they all felt she was just out to get him she totally disliked my son. Kids can sense this kind of things listen to your son and your gut chances are you are both right.
datcrazyhoe
by Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Mmm hmm...just as i suspected, im not over-reacting.  The nerve riight picking on my son, i got the cutest, smartest, best dressed kid in that class.  lol  Totally biased i know, but shewt, i work hard to make sure my son is always at his best in school.   Freekn miserable person that teacher is ima be meeting her.   Thanx Ladiees! ;)  

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
What an asshole!!! Art isn't right or wrong!!! It just is!!
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Wow!! I'm 34, and can't draw for shit!!!

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Aww, I hate to see a child's feelings hurt. My daughter's pre-k teacher was the same way. She always complained to me that my daughter couldn't draw (she was 4!) I don't get why some people are teachers.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
There is no right or wrong way to do art is be mad too
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)