Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Quieren leer algo chistoso?

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 10 Replies
So Friday night I was at work and a coworker was by the soup station and she was bending down I needed to get croutons for a salad I was preparing so I reached over her. Mind you this was during a busy dinner rush hour. Anyway, I'm reaching over her to get croutons and she gets up and gets her hair stuck on a button on my shirt and I didn't realize it I turned around and her wig came off!!!!! And she's screaming Ana stop my weave! My wig! As I look down I realize oh crapola I have a ball of hair on my shirt!!! And while its still attached to my shirt she's trying to put it back on and I'm trying to get it off my button lmao she ends up just ripping the hair off and I'm left with hair on my shirt. I was shocked and trying so HARD not to pee my pants while I'm trying super hard not to laugh my ass off like everyone else in the kitchen. So she goes to the bathroom and I just crack up I had to get my composure lol cause I had 6 tables I needed to tend to. She laughed it off and we hugged it out. This was by far the funniest thing ever LOL in my history of being a server.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Omg I would have fallen on the ground laughing! Poor girl, stool funny though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:14 AM

LOL poor girl!!

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:34 AM
She wrote on her FB page that it was the most embarrassing moment ever but she laughed it off. She told me she wanted to tag me but I had not accepted her friend request LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 AM

LOL, too funny! She must have been so embarrassed! 

LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM
LMAO!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:46 PM

OMG lmao

karladiego
by Karla on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM

OMG LMAO!!

RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Hahahaaaa! Way to funny.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM
A few years back, one of my coworkers slipped in the bathroom and the girl was more worried that her wig fell than the fact the she couldn't get up.
It was a bit scary but after she got up we couldn't stop laughing at her and every now end then we would hold our heads and yell "my wig, my wig". LOL ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twobells
by Orfelinda on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:08 PM

That's funny, one of those things that happen that you wish there was a camera recording so you can go back and watch it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)