Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Since everyone seems to love stuffing...

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM
  • 19 Replies

There are so many varieties!  Please share your recipes! 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sophiesmom07
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:05 AM

This is what my mom uses.  I'll be making it for the first time.

Stuffing mix, ground beef, walnuts, raisins, Vino La Viña, chicken stock, green apple, celery, onions, garlic. 

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Ground beef, pork meat, celery, onions, black olives, a couple of prunes. My mom made this stuffing every year and now we do it every year. It's DEEEEELISHIOUS!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I just like mine with just the breading and poultry seasoning, but it absolutely must be cooked separately and I like it extra browned. I get grossed out when its in the turkey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine comes from a box.
Beauty91805
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM
I would not eat the stuffing that comes out of the turkey either. Just imagining all that blood that it absorbed :-X

Quoting Supervane:

I just like mine with just the breading and poultry seasoning, but it absolutely must be cooked separately and I like it extra browned. I get grossed out when its in the turkey

Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Ewww that's so nasty

Quoting Beauty91805:

I would not eat the stuffing that comes out of the turkey either. Just imagining all that blood that it absorbed :-X

Quoting Supervane:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:52 AM
OMG!! Why do they do that??? My husband insists on putting it in there! Gross!!

Quoting Beauty91805:

Quoting Supervane:

Beauty91805
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Lol, it's true though.

Quoting Supervane:

Ewww that's so nasty

Quoting Beauty91805:

Quoting Supervane:

Beauty91805
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Lol! For "flavor" lol

Quoting LMJ1:

OMG!! Why do they do that??? My husband insists on putting it in there! Gross!!

Quoting Beauty91805:

Quoting Supervane:

Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 AM
I know it is! I always ask if it was cooked separately if not I can't eat your turkey or your stuffing.

Quoting Beauty91805:

Lol, it's true though.

Quoting Supervane:

Ewww that's so nasty

Quoting Beauty91805:

Quoting Supervane:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN