Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm such a bad person!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, I have to admit I try to be a good person but you know how it is when people say it is only funny until somebody gets hurt...then it's hilarious??

Well, my son has this friend that walks with us to school, same age, same grade and classroom but the difference between them is that this kid falls all the time...yes, falls to the ground, trips, wipes out and he has no reflexes to stop himself.

So here comes the part where as a mom I should be more concerned with kids falling but I am actually laughing my a$$ off, I laugh and help at the same time, but ever since we walked together, he has tripped with his own feet, tripped with sidewalks, stuck his foot in holes and he totally wipes out, it's like a movie fall with body roll including and this afternoon coming back home it happened again, my son was like: Dude, you're embarrassing, his friend: I know dude, help me up, Me: (laughing) are you ok?, him: yeah....my son: (smh) duuude, you shamed (starts laughing his butt off) his friend: I know (still on the ground)

I don't know if I laughed more because of the convo between them or the fall....so wrong of me for laughing at an 8yr old falling.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
RainyRain
by Reyna on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM
I would probably laugh too, maybe not the first time but if it's an ongoing issue I don't think I could hold back and laugh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM
LOL I would laugh too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momma_814
by Zayra-Mexicana on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I would of been laughing too. My youngest falls all the time just like this little boy. she gets up and says "I'm ok" before we even ask.

karladiego
by Karla on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM

It's funny because my son's friend ends up always jumping up to his feet and raising his arms like a gymnast and then says "I'm ok" making it even funnier.

Quoting momma_814:

I would of been laughing too. My youngest falls all the time just like this little boy. she gets up and says "I'm ok" before we even ask.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:26 AM
I'd laugh too
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
datcrazyhoe
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Hahahaa...thats doenst make you a bad person.  Id be cracking up just aswell, now if you push or trip the kid for the laugh then id give you the title. ;)  

Supervane
by Vane on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM
Poor kid, but it is funny

My friend had a kid who is always falling asleep, he feel asleep on his bike once. He's always falling asleep in random places. And no he has no sleeping disorder just a sleepy kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)