Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time for some cookies

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
  • 8 Replies

Today is the day for baking. Well sometime today I will be making pecan balls, cranberry pecan tassies, kisses peanut butter blossoms and want to try to make mint brownies. I got a friend coming over to help out. I also need to make rice crispy treats for my daughters party tomorrow. I am first going shopping for what I hope is only a couple of hours. My nephew  is in town and wants me to go to the outlets with him. Good thing is he will take all my gifts to my family so I save on shipping. Plus time standing in line at the post office. A plus is I did not have to go to work today. I did not call in, my boss said I could take the day off. First a good breakfast and then off to the madness.

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Tonight my cousins and my sisters and I are having out traditional bake night at my grandmothers house
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:15 PM
We had baking day yesterday my niece and my DD at grandmas house
JCTVCBN
by Marina-Tex-Mex on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I haven't baked cookies in a long time.
mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM

Have fun shopping.. i need to bake cookies aswell since my lil one loves to help me bake

bbyB10
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Sounds fun I'm just trying to clean and take a shower today is the first day since the week started that I feel OK I have has a horrible virus and haven't eaten in 4 days
twobells
by Orfelinda on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Have fun!

Quoting kgmmw:

Tonight my cousins and my sisters and I are having out traditional bake night at my grandmothers house

twobells
by Orfelinda on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Glad your feeling better. Take it easy and try not to do so much.

Quoting bbyB10:

Sounds fun I'm just trying to clean and take a shower today is the first day since the week started that I feel OK I have has a horrible virus and haven't eaten in 4 days

twobells
by Orfelinda on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:59 PM

My DD  gets all excited and after a few minutes she leaves. Then she will be checking how I am doing.

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Have fun shopping.. i need to bake cookies aswell since my lil one loves to help me bake

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)