Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you get here

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this
To this particular forum :-) just curious.

Back in 2007 I heard about this website and the first thing I did was do a search for "Latina" to find people with the same interests like me. Back in the day there were a lot of latina groups and joining them and them being dead most of the time I decided to make my own group. That's when I met a lot of fabulous ladies. I closed the group down when cafemom made this group and asked me to be a mod. Now I love this group.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Vane on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I got to the site back in 2007 to this group when I saw a signature. I've been in this group for 2 years or just about I think.
momsince04
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I started in October, but started being more active recently.
crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this

How did I get to the Mamas Latinas group????

If I remember correctly I was sent an invite to join back in 2010 or '11... and I said Si! lol... I've been in ths group about that long, but have never been that active until (sort of) recently. 

cecisMama
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I started last wk! :)
I was on the web looking up some advice on my bebe & it lead me to this great venue! :)
Thanku chicas- its been a positive experience! :)
karladiego
by Karla on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to be honest and say I don't really remember when, I was in a different group just nj people and look for a latina group and voilá!! I got here.
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I joined because I saw an add on FB.

I joined this group back in 2010, but was not active at all until late 2011. I think.
GOYA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

It was years ago when I first heard an old school friend of mine mentioned it. At first she was ok with it so I checked it out and discovered that I really liked it. It was a first for me to read other women who are mothers sharing there concerns, giving advice in an honest way and as well as venting and women around the globe supporting one another. I was hooked instantly. I think the best advice I got and tried it with great success was potty training my son in 3 days. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT!!!  He was 1 1/2 years old and it was New Years Eve sometime in the night. My dh was deployed and I couldn't sleep and so I was in cafemom reading when I saw this crazy idea of how to potty train your child in 3 days. I wasn't going anywhere and it was winter and no school so I tried it. I have to say that cafemom is great and I love it very much.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Please share the potty training tips. My son is two and I really really need to potty train him.

Quoting GOYA:

It was years ago when I first heard an old school friend of mine mentioned it. At first she was ok with it so I checked it out and discovered that I really liked it. It was a first for me to read other women who are mothers sharing there concerns, giving advice in an honest way and as well as venting and women around the globe supporting one another. I was hooked instantly. I think the best advice I got and tried it with great success was potty training my son in 3 days. YES YOU HEARD RIGHT!!!  He was 1 1/2 years old and it was New Years Eve sometime in the night. My dh was deployed and I couldn't sleep and so I was in cafemom reading when I saw this crazy idea of how to potty train your child in 3 days. I wasn't going anywhere and it was winter and no school so I tried it. I have to say that cafemom is great and I love it very much.

Mari6443
by Marissa-Puerto Rico on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I joined because I was searching for a Latina group on here and I found this one. I'm in another one as well but I'm in this one way more often.:-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Omg same here!

Quoting ana326:

Please share the potty training tips. My son is two and I really really need to potty train him.

Quoting GOYA:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)