Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Feeling a little lonely!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm doing ok in other areas in my life but I'm just feeling lonely because my husband is working a lot and he is doing a great job...but I would like to have some company during the day. I haven't really made a friend where I live that I can be able to go to there house and chat or go out shoppping, have some girl talk and mom talk and stuff like that. I like that I chat in cafemom but I don't want to be stuck on the computer the whole time.

by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:42 PM
I know how you feel and I hope you find some friends soon that can hang out with you throughout the day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cecisMama
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:26 PM
I know how u feel-
My hubby is having a workfull schedule aswell...hmmm...
I keep as busy as poSsible, w/my 3mnth new baby & 3step kids!
I also do lots of cleaning, cooking, baking, redecorating, I even started back on my scrapbooking! :)
Anything to feel productive & make the days go by! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GOYA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Thank you. I think I feel out of place because my dh and I are working on our marriage and things are a lot better with us. But I'm still kind of scared to let that emotional side. I hdo let some out when we talk but to show my emotions like crying because I'm happy or sad. But somewhere inside me I hear myself and it's telling me to go ahead and just be me. Valentine's Day is coming and this time I'm feeling so into it. I'm happy and I can enjoy it. I am letting that sweet side of me come out but the problem is that since my husband is still working...he's not getting to see any of it. I do miss him when he is away at training and last night he came home around 2 am and I was not expecting him but I was happy. He was home for only 4 hours but I gave him soon food and we then went to sleep holding each other. He is a Marine I don't know if some of you know. But yeah he's been a Marine for 15 years and right now we are I guess at a point where when at the end of the day comes I just want to sit next to him and cuddle. I just wish he wasn't so tired all the time. I know I'm venting...letting my feelings come out right now. It shouldn't be hard to do this but a part of me is stuck because i don't want to be hurt again and I have made myself to be so strong and tuff so I won't let him break me down. Big issue I have and I need to get this resolved before things go south. But I want to thank you ladies so much because every time I write and vent in here there is always great support. Even if you are not going thru the same thing but at least you show you care. I just had to let this out.

Quoting cecisMama:

I know how u feel-
My hubby is having a workfull schedule aswell...hmmm...
I keep as busy as poSsible, w/my 3mnth new baby & 3step kids!
I also do lots of cleaning, cooking, baking, redecorating, I even started back on my scrapbooking! :)
Anything to feel productive & make the days go by! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN