Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

V-day

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 18 Replies

Anyone doing anything for Vday, or do you do stuff just for your kids?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Sorry if this has already been posted... I haven't been here in such a long time. :)

Anyways.. JJ and I never do anything for each other and I normally do little baskets for the kids.. This year found some cute little heart backets at target and filled them up. so cute.

kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:34 PM
We don't really do anything we just get a little gift for each other.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
karladiego
by Karla on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:25 PM
We usually do cards for each other and then he takes my son to buy a gift for me from the both of them, usually flowers. I buy some toy or candy for my son, we usually save the valentine's day dinner for the wknd.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Kinky sex and dinner. This year, though, I am making a craft with Emma for Daddy.
bbyB10
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:21 PM
We are planning a trip to vegas for that weekend
RainyRain
by Reyna on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I'll bake and buy cards for my little guys.

Hubby and I go to dinner the day before or the day after. I hate crowded places and besides we don't need a day in the calendar to remind us how much we love each other.

Alejandra10
by Alejandra-Mexican on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:48 PM
well during the day all foods are either heart shaped pink or red my valentine is one child and hubbys valentine is the other we make a raffle. They make their valentine a card and we get one for them they have all og them since their first valentine in their card box. We do movie night and game night nd then after nap time its time for hubby to be my valentine and me be his n the rest yeah rated R
cholita1978
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:00 AM
I help dd get Valentine cards for her classmates, after school I do go out to dinner with her (she's my valentine, until she gets older and starts acting like a typical tween/ teen :-) you know the one who doesn't wanna be near her parents.
GOYA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I thought I was going to be doing something with my dh that day but he might be working. But I was planning on having a date nite with him and go to the movies to see Beautiful Creatures. That looks like a great movie to see and my girls want to see it also. So we'll see what happens.

NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I used to do something real nice for DH but I'm not not more I think this year I'm going to focus on doing something nice for my kids and their teachers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN