Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Anyone doing anything for Vday, or do you do stuff just for your kids?

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Replies (11-18):
SuperHumanC
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I've got little Valentine cards/pencils/candy for my son's class, everything we eat on that day will be heart shaped and pink or red :) I always get my guys cards. I think I make a bigger deal out of it then my guys do LOL

twobells
by Orfelinda on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:08 PM

We don't do anything. He usually just gives me chocolate covered strawberries.

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM

We don't have any plans but DH gets paid that day woohoo!

lormand10
by Laura Elena-Mexicana on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I'm excite about Valentine's Day.  I work in Northern Cali but my gringo and mis bebes till live in Southern Cali by the border.  I'm taking the 14th off to travel home so I can visit for that weekend.  Looking forward to taking care of some doctor's appointments for myself, mi hija has dental appointment in Mexicali, mi hijo grande is taking his driving test, my gringo and I teach Sunday school, and for the actual Valentine celebration....a movie, nice dinner and some much needed alone time.  I know my Valentine's weekend sounds like work but any chance I get to spend with my familia is all good!!!

juggling

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM
2 moms liked this
We both work in the restaurant industry so we will be busy that day and probably too exhausted for sex lol.
Anyway,
If you go out to eat, tip your server properly (15-20%) and please don't complain about the wait because hello you are going out to eat on only the second most busiest day of the year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry little vent there hahaha
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Quoting ana326:

We both work in the restaurant industry so we will be busy that day and probably too exhausted for sex lol.
Anyway,
If you go out to eat, tip your server properly (15-20%) and please don't complain about the wait because hello you are going out to eat on only the second most busiest day of the year.

So So true!!!

LOVES67
by Emily on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM

If is on week day, well nothing special Dinner and I buy stuff animals for my kids and candy and for DH in the night..  LOL If is on a Weekend well I do breakfast and DH and me we go to romantic dinner and Movie or what ever we're in the mood.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN