Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

I need some help!

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

Soy enemiga de los date cares. So I stay home with my 4 month old babygirl and I'm not planning to go to work within 2 years or until my baby can talk or say some words, but I feel bad because my husband works and I don;t help him with the money. What I mean I don't bring money home only he does. So I don't know if any of you moms know a job where I can take my baby or I can work from home.??? I live in Granada Hills.Please don't be rude.

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM

No one will be offended by this honey. :) Have you talked to your Dh about this first of all.. maybe he's ok with JUST making the money and want you JUST to focus on that baby... If now, babysitting is always a good one but I would think stressful. I've never done it since I work, and tried the stay at home gig. did not like it. :)

lilian1991
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:03 PM

Sorry I tried to said not to offend me haha! He tells me that what I do stay home take care of our baby and take care of home is more then enough but I feel bad because I don't help him, and about babysitting I'm scared because what if they treat her bad or something like that I'm a new mom maybe that's why I think that way?

Quoting krise:

No one will be offended by this honey. :) Have you talked to your Dh about this first of all.. maybe he's ok with JUST making the money and want you JUST to focus on that baby... If now, babysitting is always a good one but I would think stressful. I've never done it since I work, and tried the stay at home gig. did not like it. :)

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:16 PM

no, no.. I mean what about YOU babysit other kids to help out with money, if you are really worried about that BUT with that there is a ton more stress on you. 

Quoting lilian1991:

Sorry I tried to said not to offend me haha! He tells me that what I do stay home take care of our baby and take care of home is more then enough but I feel bad because I don't help him, and about babysitting I'm scared because what if they treat her bad or something like that I'm a new mom maybe that's why I think that way?

Quoting krise:

lilian1991
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Oh!!! One of my friend need babysitter and I was thinking of that but my flako told me not to because of stress like you said and because her baby is like 7months so he needs more attention. 

Quoting kriseit

no, no.. I mean what about YOU babysit other kids to help out with money, if you are really worried about that BUT with that there is a ton more stress on you. 

Quoting lilian1991:

Quoting krise:

lilian1991
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:26 PM

Thank you for the wedsite!!!you rock

cecisMama
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Hola,
I'm a stay at home mom too.
As u probably know by now, no es FACIL!
Y no t sientas mal d no traer dinero a la casa-
TU estas cuidando a tu bebe, no ay gasto en day care- eso es GRAN AYUDA para tu husband.
Y no ay nadien mejor ni mas seguro q tu para cuidar a tu bebe.
Ah tu esposo, igual q al mio- le ah d agradar q tiens casita limpia, todo en orden, comida hecha al llegar d trabajar!
Dime, q cantidad $ le pones a eso?
Nosotras tnemos nuestro valor tambien! :)
As las cuenta-
Day care
Chef
Housekeeper
Dry cleaners
Pay bill
Y todo lo demas! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lilian1991
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:21 PM

No lo habia pensado de esa forma pero muy sierto! Thank you.good

Quoting cecisMama:

Hola,
TU estas cuidando a tu bebe, no ay gasto en day care- eso es GRAN AYUDA para tu husband.
Ah tu esposo, igual q al mio- le ah d agradar q tiens casita limpia, todo en orden, comida hecha al llegar d trabajar!
As las cuenta-
Day care
Chef
Housekeeper
Dry cleaners
Pay bill

cecisMama
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Claro chica! :)
We do so much, that its overwhelming!
We sew buttons, help w/homework, sport coaches, peep talkers, volunteer @ school, if u do anything physical w/ur kids- we r also personal trainers :)
& that's just part of what else w/do w/our kids.....w/our hubbies---
Where do I START!!! :D

Quoting lilian1991:

No lo habia pensado de esa forma pero muy sierto! Thank you.good

Quoting cecisMama:

Hola,

As las cuenta-

Day care

Chef

Housekeeper

Dry cleaners

Pay bill

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CozyBlankie
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I was the same way, i hated to see him working so much! I felt bad because i couldnt contribute and he would come home so tired... I tried different options to still be home with my kids! Primerica, Mary Kay and both had me at deadlines and with kids at home its not that easy... So now i Just do a craft where i sell online, mainly on fb! I made it an official business last year! Maybe if you can find something your good at you can make them and sell them! If you have any questions please ask, or i have some journals on cm where i wrote how i started and my situation on why i started doing Cozy Blankies!

giving mom gift

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN