Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

ugh hangover!!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
  • 20 Replies

ok honestly I did not drink alot! I had a total of 5 beers. lol. I'm dying here at work now this morning. So unfair.. I let loose last night and this is what happens from 5 crummy beers!!! So yes, I don't hardly drink, most of the time I don't care to. But I made damn sure I worked out this morning lol now that was horrible, needed to get done though. Dinner will not be made tonight and I will be bumm'n it as soon as I get home. Thank you very much! :P

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karladiego
by Karla on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Been there done that but with me it does take more than 5 drinks to have a "decent" hangover. Forget about dinner! You have a right to enjoy your hangover lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I have a cure take a multivitamin with a gatorade.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM

lol feeling better now, tons of water.. Need something greasy for lunch.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this
Big kuddos to you cause im hungover -ish. My friends and I had a. Bottle if wine each and this morning I was all screw you morning walk and zumba.

We're getting old Krise lol
ozzyswifey
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM

lol I havent had a hangover in about 5 months last time I drank that much I broke my nose lmao So I just stick to wine now lmao it gives me a nice buzz! Yea I vowed no more tequila and jag bombs since that day lol

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Quoting ana326:

Big kuddos to you cause im hungover -ish. My friends and I had a. Bottle if wine each and this morning I was all screw you morning walk and zumba.

We're getting old Krise lol

wwhoooaaaa! a bottle each! 2 glasses will knock me on my ass! 

blah blah blah getting old my ass!!!! Just had a B-day too :(

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Quoting ozzyswifey:

lol I havent had a hangover in about 5 months last time I drank that much I broke my nose lmao So I just stick to wine now lmao it gives me a nice buzz! Yea I vowed no more tequila and jag bombs since that day lol

Dude!! I'd pass on that too! yikes. I don't do shots, hell I hardly really drink. I will have a beer or two during dinners but that's not enough to have a tolerance for it, which I'm happy about ha

ozzyswifey
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Quoting krise:

Quoting ozzyswifey:

Dude!! I'd pass on that too! yikes. I don't do shots, hell I hardly really drink. I will have a beer or two during dinners but that's not enough to have a tolerance for it, which I'm happy about ha

lol Yea my husband came back from deployment and we went all out since my parents were here to visit and it was not cute I ended up trying to stand up fell flat on my face and broke my nose blood everywhere lmao but like I tell everyone what had happened was the floor was looking at me kinda froggy so I decided to drop kick it and show the floor I had mad ninja skills needless to say the concrete won and fucked me up but I got a hit in lmao

I'm a SAHM and Army Wife! Johnathan is 8, Anthony is 7 Giovanni  & Norelia who are 4 years old!  "DON'T JUDGE ME BASED ON YOUR IGNORANCE!"

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 30, 2013 at 12:46 PM

HAHAHAHA. omg! 

Quoting ozzyswifey:

Quoting krise:

Quoting ozzyswifey:

lol Yea my husband came back from deployment and we went all out since my parents were here to visit and it was not cute I ended up trying to stand up fell flat on my face and broke my nose blood everywhere lmao but like I tell everyone what had happened was the floor was looking at me kinda froggy so I decided to drop kick it and show the floor I had mad ninja skills needless to say the concrete won and fucked me up but I got a hit in lmao

Supervane
by Vane on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Ahhhhh! Painful

Quoting ozzyswifey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)