Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

ugh hangover!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

ok honestly I did not drink alot! I had a total of 5 beers. lol. I'm dying here at work now this morning. So unfair.. I let loose last night and this is what happens from 5 crummy beers!!! So yes, I don't hardly drink, most of the time I don't care to. But I made damn sure I worked out this morning lol now that was horrible, needed to get done though. Dinner will not be made tonight and I will be bumm'n it as soon as I get home. Thank you very much! :P

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Heyyyy nothing wrong with letting loose every now and then!

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM

That is true, but I think I went over board for at least a wkday ha

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM

omg ouch.. i cant do tequila shots anymore the last time i did them was on my 28th birthday and man oh man was the toilet bowl my bff for the day lol.

Quoting ozzyswifey:

lol I havent had a hangover in about 5 months last time I drank that much I broke my nose lmao So I just stick to wine now lmao it gives me a nice buzz! Yea I vowed no more tequila and jag bombs since that day lol

mstrendygirl
by Irene-Mexicana on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Feel better krise thats one thing i could never drink is beer steve and his friends like to drink on the weekends and there always trying  different beers and im like ewwwwwww they all smell the same lol

twobells
by Orfelinda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I have never done tequila shots, but it is on my bucket list.

Quoting mstrendygirl:

omg ouch.. i cant do tequila shots anymore the last time i did them was on my 28th birthday and man oh man was the toilet bowl my bff for the day lol.

Quoting ozzyswifey:

lol I havent had a hangover in about 5 months last time I drank that much I broke my nose lmao So I just stick to wine now lmao it gives me a nice buzz! Yea I vowed no more tequila and jag bombs since that day lol

MrsHMS
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Break out the Menudo!

cholita1978
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM
That's what I think, my brothers and uncles are always trying different beers too. I stick to my wine, my last hangover was in New Years (one is due soon :-)

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Feel better krise thats one thing i could never drink is beer steve and his friends like to drink on the weekends and there always trying  different beers and im like ewwwwwww they all smell the same lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bbyB10
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:30 AM
I haven't had one in 2 years , I don't miss hangovers yuck
LMJ1
by Lluvia-Mexicana on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Is it because we are getting older? I used to get drunk; hungovers the next day, weren't so bad. Now, I drink and it feels like I'm on my deathbed the next morning!!!
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Quoting LMJ1:

Is it because we are getting older? I used to get drunk; hungovers the next day, weren't so bad. Now, I drink and it feels like I'm on my deathbed the next morning!!!

OMG it has to be!! I use to never get hangovers.. I would drink stupidly before kids and wake up early and get shit done.. now. no. forget it. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN