Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

and now Boyfriend #2.....

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 15 Replies

So miss Aloria has her second boyfriend today. lol. She just texted me during my lunch time. Her first boyfriend lasted a wkend, then he decided to tell her he didn't know her well enough to date her and he was seeing 2 girls already lol. it was funny, and she though it was funny as well. So at least he didn't break her heart. Now this boy I guess she's had a crush on for a while now. ooohhh boy. I wonder just how long this one will last.. Silly 13yr old puppy love hahaha

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Gotta play the field to find the right one mama!

Simplefancy
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Oh I am not looking forward to that stage lol
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Quoting Simplefancy:

yup, it's really been trying on me!

GOYA
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I know how you feel. I have 2 teenage girls or young ladies. One is 17 and the other is 15. They have had a few boyfriends already and I can not believe the things they and do. And the worst part is I see myself in them and I am not liking this. You know that saying that every parent tells you...I hope you have a child just like you....well I have two of them!!!!

juareza92
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Sucks huh? I wonder what my daughter will come out like lol. And then the teenage stage is even harder!

Quoting GOYA:

I know how you feel. I have 2 teenage girls or young ladies. One is 17 and the other is 15. They have had a few boyfriends already and I can not believe the things they and do. And the worst part is I see myself in them and I am not liking this. You know that saying that every parent tells you...I hope you have a child just like you....well I have two of them!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cholita1978
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Me neither, I wish i had the power to freeze time :-) and let my dd be 5 forever

Quoting Simplefancy:

cholita1978
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Me neither, I wish i had the power to freeze time :-) and let my dd be 5 forever

Quoting Simplefancy:

Lovingmommy1028
by Vanessa-PuertoRican on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:50 AM

i have boy so imagine me when that time comes wow 

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:16 PM

ugh... I dont want her to be like me lol. 

She told me last night that they haven't even spoke since he asked her to be boyfriend girlfriend lol.... They both don't know what to do now hahaha

Alejandra10
by Alejandra-Mexican on Jan. 31, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you I have two boys no girls yet but it still scares me to thimk one day they will be teenagers I just hope they e not like their daddy and be more like me lol

Krise best of locks to her and as long as they don't break her heart sit back and remember when you were her age

Quoting Lovingmommy1028:

i have boy so imagine me when that time comes wow 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)