Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

and now Boyfriend #2.....

Posted by   + Show Post

So miss Aloria has her second boyfriend today. lol. She just texted me during my lunch time. Her first boyfriend lasted a wkend, then he decided to tell her he didn't know her well enough to date her and he was seeing 2 girls already lol. it was funny, and she though it was funny as well. So at least he didn't break her heart. Now this boy I guess she's had a crush on for a while now. ooohhh boy. I wonder just how long this one will last.. Silly 13yr old puppy love hahaha

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Replies (11-15):
karladiego
by Karla on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Lots of luck!! We have been through boyfriends with my two oldest stepdaughters and the drama that comes with it....ugghh anyway mine is just 9 and has a crush on an 11 yr old lol...I am dreading the teenage years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NADIA-R
by NADIA on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM
She is very young but she also sounds very innocent cause you know that if she was planning this she would never tell you, at least that's how I was I would only tell my mom of my innocent boyfriends cause when I started dating on a serious note she never heard a word. That's good that she talks to you my girls none have dated before so I still don't know how that's going to go.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yoyix6288
by New Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Oh BOY!! should I say OH girl it is just prety much hard to be a parent  specially single a mom! good luck!

GOYA
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM

My daughters act just like me and my oldest looks like me to and I have to always ask her what are you up to all the time. She's like nothing and I look at her and then say I know what you're up to and she gets a little nervous and smiles a little. She's quite but that girl will be a hand full. I'm just still glad and continue to pray that she is doing well.

Quoting juareza92:

Sucks huh? I wonder what my daughter will come out like lol. And then the teenage stage is even harder!

Quoting GOYA:

I know how you feel. I have 2 teenage girls or young ladies. One is 17 and the other is 15. They have had a few boyfriends already and I can not believe the things they and do. And the worst part is I see myself in them and I am not liking this. You know that saying that every parent tells you...I hope you have a child just like you....well I have two of them!!!!

juareza92
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:13 PM
Yup that's all we can do so far :)

Quoting GOYA:

My daughters act just like me and my oldest looks like me to and I have to always ask her what are you up to all the time. She's like nothing and I look at her and then say I know what you're up to and she gets a little nervous and smiles a little. She's quite but that girl will be a hand full. I'm just still glad and continue to pray that she is doing well.

Quoting juareza92:

Sucks huh? I wonder what my daughter will come out like lol. And then the teenage stage is even harder!

Quoting GOYA:

I know how you feel. I have 2 teenage girls or young ladies. One is 17 and the other is 15. They have had a few boyfriends already and I can not believe the things they and do. And the worst part is I see myself in them and I am not liking this. You know that saying that every parent tells you...I hope you have a child just like you....well I have two of them!!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN