Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

Mini Family Vacation!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM
  • 11 Replies

Looks like we are even trying to bring my doggy with us! yay!!! I so need to get out and not think about life right now! We are going to Flagstaff for the wkend! Getting a nice hotel, dog friendly of course and play in the snow all wkend. 

Which got me thinking have you ever taken your pet(s) out on vacation or long drives with you!? if so where, when, did they like it?

This will be our first time taking him with us. I'm so excited and to have the WHOLE family will be together.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
karladiego
by Karla on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
We just got our lil hamster a couple of months ago...I guess we will have to take her with us if we go on a family vacation, we do have a traveling cage for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Nice!!!

Im a new dog owner. Still haven't taken him out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Have fun!!!

We've only taken our dog camping with us... She's a big girl so I know she won't qualify to go to a pet friendly hotel.  Usually they have a weight limit and my juicy baby weighs 115lbs! lol

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Quoting crabbyD:

Have fun!!!

We've only taken our dog camping with us... She's a big girl so I know she won't qualify to go to a pet friendly hotel.  Usually they have a weight limit and my juicy baby weighs 115lbs! lol

oh duh how horrible am I! yes, I have taken my dog camping with us.. I feel so bad for not thinking of this also.. He slept in our tent and had to go pee so he figured out the damn zipper on the flap and got out.. lol

Awesome Ana what did you get or have?

karladiego
by Karla on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM
What kind of dog if you don't mind me asking...we are still looking on getting (rescuing) a bullmastiff, no luck so far.

Quoting crabbyD:

Have fun!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Vane on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM
I don't have pets and I hate dogs.
crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
She's a rottweiler.... One pretty lazy and cuddly girl, lol.

Quoting krise:

Quoting crabbyD:

Have fun!!!

oh duh how horrible am I! yes, I have taken my dog camping with us.. I feel so bad for not thinking of this also.. He slept in our tent and had to go pee so he figured out the damn zipper on the flap and got out.. lol

Awesome Ana what did you get or have?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Bullmastiff's are big and loveable! We have a chubby Rottweiler, lol.

Quoting karladiego:

What kind of dog if you don't mind me asking...we are still looking on getting (rescuing) a bullmastiff, no luck so far.

Quoting crabbyD:

Have fun!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kgmmw
by Kimberly-US/Mex on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Woohoo enjoy your trip. I don't think id take my dog on vacation.
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:50 PM

oh we had a blast!!! But after 2 days and nights of nonstop Dog we were glad to be home and put him in the back yard for a few hours lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN