Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mini Family Vacation!

Posted by   + Show Post

Looks like we are even trying to bring my doggy with us! yay!!! I so need to get out and not think about life right now! We are going to Flagstaff for the wkend! Getting a nice hotel, dog friendly of course and play in the snow all wkend. 

Which got me thinking have you ever taken your pet(s) out on vacation or long drives with you!? if so where, when, did they like it?

This will be our first time taking him with us. I'm so excited and to have the WHOLE family will be together.

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Replies (11-11):
karladiego
by Karla on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Had a Neo back in my country, lived more than we expected passed last year, been trying to get one here and they're so expensive...want to adopt one or a bullmastiff, still on waiting list. Love rottweilers!! I actually love all big tough dogs.

Quoting crabbyD:

Bullmastiff's are big and loveable! We have a chubby Rottweiler, lol.

Quoting karladiego:

What kind of dog if you don't mind me asking...we are still looking on getting (rescuing) a bullmastiff, no luck so far.

Quoting crabbyD:

Have fun!!!

We've only taken our dog camping with us... She's a big girl so I know she won't qualify to go to a pet friendly hotel.  Usually they have a weight limit and my juicy baby weighs 115lbs! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)