Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Work out of your home?

Posted by   + Show Post

Hola Ladies!

Does anyone work from home?  How do you like it?  What have been your ups and downs?

I've been working from my home for over 7 years and I have to say that I love it, but not having your own boss over you makes me depend on myself so I have to be disciplined.

Moms Helping Moms Work at Home! www.homeisgreat.com 

bouncing mom

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Replies (11-16):
WorkAtHomeMom10
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I work from home; I think anyone can do it if you can follow directions; it's all online work. This is for more of if you do not want to do parties or sell products; so it's more of an opportunity rather than a business.

http://4606748.dailydollardash.com

hazel1922
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:32 AM
What company do you work for? Do you choose your hours and what do you do?

Quoting loyamom:

Hola Ladies!

Does anyone work from home?  How do you like it?  What have been your ups and downs?

I've been working from my home for over 7 years and I have to say that I love it, but not having your own boss over you makes me depend on myself so I have to be disciplined.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I do. My company allows me to make phone calls from home. It's nice because I can call people in my jammies :-)

JeannetteG
by Jeannette-AZ/Mex on Mar. 29, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Yes I do work from home! I also party for a living when i'm out!

loyamom
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Quoting hazel1922:

What company do you work for? Do you choose your hours and what do you do?
I just private messaged you;)
Quoting loyamom:

Hola Ladies!

ochoa.mama
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:03 AM
I wish I could do that. I'm a single mom of 3 & I use to be a photographer but I decided to do overnights so I'm home when kids are. I sleep in day. I never get more than 4hrs & this my 4th yr doing this. I'm burned out tired :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)