Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAMAS LATINAS MAMAS LATINAS

God, why must I be punished with a teen...?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 23 Replies

So last night my DD dyed her hair, black... I told her to clean up the sink afterwards knowing how much of a mess she makes.. (I should have taken a pic to show you all it was so gross!) So of course she does not do it... I run into her room and see her on her laptop while watching a movie on her tv... I flipped out.. "get your butt in that bathroom, clean up your mess, I already told you this, it's all dry now...blah blah blah" she goes into the bathroom.. with a wet rag she lightly rubs the sink top.. ugh. "no, use the comet" she gets the Windex! omg ... so of course I stand there and watch her... didn't work. once again I told her to get the COMET... Didn't yell it, just defined what I was saying.. she turns around red in the face and yells "I looked everywhere for the COMET! we do not have any!!!" omg! So I asked if she looked in the kitchen, she said yes asked if she looked in the hall closet, she said yes *I already knew where it was through this as well* I asked if she looked under my bathroom sink, she said yes. I asked if she looked under her bathroom sink, she said yes. I told her to open the cabinet under her bathroom sink and tell me what she finds... Green bottle you can't miss it... she tells me she doesn't see anything! lol. I pull it out show her the bottle, gave her the bottle and asked her what it said... she said "COMEET" as in a long E. I fell out.. couldn't stop laughing.... really glad we could laugh it off to, I was just so amazed at how far she took this with me. Just floored! 

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
loyamom
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I have a teen boy and it seems they have as much moody ups and downs as the girls sometimes, Aye!!!  

Moms Helping Moms Work at Home! www.homeisgreat.com 

bouncing mom

crabbyD
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Love the details... I visualized everything perfectly, lol!

I have a 13yo son and he definitely has his dramatic moments! Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Quoting crabbyD:

Love the details... I visualized everything perfectly, lol!

I have a 13yo son and he definitely has his dramatic moments! Ugh!

why thank you!!

yes teens are just crazy.. She's a nut and doesn't know it. Bill Cosby was right all kids are brain dead.

ana326
by Ana-Mexicana on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM
LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bbyB10
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Mineoo is 9 & she told me she hates me for the first time because I dididnt let her buy some white cut off B
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Quoting bbyB10:

Mineoo is 9 & she told me she hates me for the first time because I dididnt let her buy some white cut off B

oh my! I would die if my kid did that.

karladiego
by Karla on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:50 PM

LOL!! My son is 9 but seriously I think he is hitting puberty ahead of time....dang, especially the uggghhhhs that come oout of his mouth, just wanna smack right on th back of the head lol

For some reason teenagers lack te ability of finding stuff, same thing with my stepdaughters, they can never find their clothes, socks, the shampoo even if they're right on their faces. Gotta love them!!

twobells
by Orfelinda on Feb. 20, 2013 at 9:43 PM

How funny, my oldest daughter is exactly the same way. Drives me nuts at times.

GOYA
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:02 AM

lmao...I go thru this with both of my girls...I don't know how I get thru it but sometimes I do get those moments when my girls act dumb or something like if they already know what to do but really can't. They're lazy when it comes to doing there chores but if I tell them they can go out with there friends if they clean then omg it's a miracle how everything is spotless.

krise
by Christine-Arizona on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:59 AM

dude, you have to see this childs room! ugh... so gross... I have tried to get in there and clean but I end up getting pissed off and throwing items and yelling. Not a good mix. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)