Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling overwhelmed

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2017 at 8:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
Kids going back to school and trying to get everything back in order again. Starting to feel exhausted trying to do everything at once. Who else is feeling this way?
by on Sep. 10, 2017 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aeg23
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I know you posted this awhile back, but girl I am still feeling exhausted! School has been going on for about a month now and my daughter already came home with information about pictures, the other daughter is soon to have their "harvest party", having to take baths, eat, pick out clothes, then I wake up 5 minutes past my alarm and we are somehow already 20 minutes late! Sheesh, hope it got better for you! If not, I'll drink a glass of wine in your honor (:

MRamos18
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 12:54 AM
Haha thanks

Quoting aeg23:

I know you posted this awhile back, but girl I am still feeling exhausted! School has been going on for about a month now and my daughter already came home with information about pictures, the other daughter is soon to have their "harvest party", having to take baths, eat, pick out clothes, then I wake up 5 minutes past my alarm and we are somehow already 20 minutes late! Sheesh, hope it got better for you! If not, I'll drink a glass of wine in your honor (:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)