Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bonus combos summarized [big edit, easy to follow]

Posted by   + Show Post

Here are the bonus combos that have been discovered so far, in the order that we've found will earn the most points (1,783 points for the bonus packages alone). Post a reply if you find more bonuses, or another sequence of collecting them that will earn even more points!

First, collect the miscellaneous items (and the one item from the MInd Warp Power Pack that is not part of any other bonus combo), in any order:

• Lie Detection
    Diaper Dexterity
    Germ Immunity
    Dollar Stretching
    Potty Training Patience
    Scream Silencer
    Bully Banishment
    Sniffle Stoppage
    Bi-location
    No Sleep Survival

Then collect the Family Forces Power Pack, in the following order (440 pts):

• S.O. Seduction
    Sibling Peacemaking
    M.I.L. Mind Control

Then collect the TLC Power Pack, in the following order (282 pts):

• Boo Boo Be Gone
    Healing Hug
    Nightmare Vaporization

Then collect the Hero at Home Power Pack, in the following order (175 pts):

• Mess Elimination
    Laundry Liquidation
    Organized Omnipotence

Then collect the Super Senses Power Pack, in the following order (198 pts):

• 360 VIsion
    Super Sonic Hearing
    Toy GPS Tracking

Then collect the Agent of Ages Power Pack, in the following order (698 pts):

• Baby Babble Decoder
    Terrible Two Taming
    Teen Angst Annihilation

Also available is the Mind Warp Power Pack (Lie Detection, Toy GPS Tracking, M.I.L. Mind Control) but since two of the components are used in other bonus combos, this Power pack isn't figured into the sequence above.

by on Apr. 27, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
Okra_
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:17 PM

Success! You have added Mother-in-Law Mind Control to your super powers. It is worth 200 points.
Bonus! You have collected the Family Forces Power Pack. You will get 560 points added to the value of your entire collection so far!

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Success! You have added Mother-in-Law Mind Control to your super powers. It is worth 200 points.
Bonus! You have collected the Family Forces Power Pack. You will get 345 points added to the value of your entire collection so far!

I tried it again and what I listed before is the correct list and order of how to get it.

ILoveMyJason
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 6:55 PM

Okay, so I think that bonus combo is four items: Dollar Stretching, S.O. Seduction, Sibling Peacemaking, M.I.L. Mind Control.

Has anyone tried it with just the last three items to see if that works?

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Bonus! You have collected the Family Forces Power Pack. You will get 345 points added to the value of your entire collection so far!

I tried it again and what I listed before is the correct list and order of how to get it.

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Quoting ILoveMyJason:

Okay, so I think that bonus combo is four items: Dollar Stretching, S.O. Seduction, Sibling Peacemaking, M.I.L. Mind Control.

Has anyone tried it with just the last three items to see if that works?

Quoting MistressMinerva:

I started fresh and went in order and used all the items that I listed the first time and got the same combo again.

Alyssasmommy412
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Bonus! You have collected the Family Forces Power Pack. You will get 351 points added to the value of your entire collection so far!

This was the:

Stretching a dollar- dollar bill

SO seduction- lips

Sibling- peace sign

Mil  mind control

lovinangels
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 8:49 PM

yes, it's definitely the four.

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 8:53 PM

That's weird cause when I did it the second time I had to get all 16 items before it gave me that message.

ILoveMyJason
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Alright, we need volunteers to start trying the Power Packs in all combinations (because I really can't do them all myself, LOL). Make sure to get the miscellaneous items that aren't part of any of the combos you'll be trying first.

Jump right in if you feel so inclined. :-)

Alyssasmommy412
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Its only the last 4 that is the combination, so if you did the others pieces before the last one in a different order and then did these 4 you would still get the bonus.

Quoting MistressMinerva:

That's weird cause when I did it the second time I had to get all 16 items before it gave me that message.

Alyssasmommy412
by on Apr. 28, 2010 at 10:26 PM

Messed up a little because I forgot to get the dollar stretching and that is how I found out its not part of the mother in law mind control.

Everything not in a combination (except dollar stretching which wasn't included in a combination) was done first.

TLC-146 pts

Hero-93 pts

Family Forces- 679pts

Toy GPS- 209 pts

Total-1,127 pts

This gives 7 more points then the one ILoveMyJason did.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)