Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to cafemom

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM
  • 1 Replies

i am new to this site any help would be appriciated on how to get involved in groups and or forums thank you

by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
stephlicht
by on Jan. 28, 2011 at 8:11 AM

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but I just found some things I was interested in and went from there. I love getting bargains and freebies and I'm a coupon addict. So if you want to see my groups about those, just look at my profile.

I also joined the group Circle of Hope. It's for mom's in need. Real, urgent need of all manner of things. I am not one of those moms, but I wanted to help. I've sent out a few things for some ladies. The problem is that I want to be able to help them all!!!!

Sad that I can't. So I pick and choose.

I've also found a group of mom's from my area. Lake county moms. I'm sure there are groups like that throughout the site. just enter in the topic you want  into the search engine just to the right here and see what you find! :-)

Also as I've played the Scavenger hunt game, it brings you from one profile to the next and some catch my eye and I see their groups and check them out.

I hope you find everything you are interested in!! I've found that and so much more!!

Friend me if you like! :-) Steph

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN