Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi All

Posted by on May. 22, 2010 at 1:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

Good Morning,

I am not sure really what to say in these but I will just introduce myself.  I am Katelyn (call me Kate or Katie please).  I am a single mom from California near Orange.  I am not sure if this is the right group for me or not but my daughter was potty trained at 2 1/2 but recently has been having accidents all the time, at home and out in public.  She says she doesnt have to go when asked.  The doctor has run test and they came back fine.  So I joined just to see if others have had any similar problems.  If you want me to unjoin the group I don't mind because I now its not really potty training I am having a problem with.

Have a good day.

Kaie

by on May. 22, 2010 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Mamagirlz
by on May. 25, 2010 at 6:24 PM

How old is your dd now?  My now 5 yo was potty trained at 2 1/2.  I'm not sure what age it was, maybe 3 yo or so, she would pee in her pants like that.  It seemed like she just didn't want to stop and go or she'd miss something.  It happened the most when I let her go and play out side.  Just about the whole entire summer she didn't get to play out b/c as soon as she did it she was in the house and I tried to explain to her why she's in the house and she got to watch her older sister play outside.  It seemed like it really didn't register in her head.  I think it took several times before she got the idea hey if I go pee in the potty then I can come back outside.  Some children are like that for some reason.  My oldest got things the first time so it was frustrating with my 2nd b/c it was like this with other things too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN