Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

trying again... and I am so nervous

Posted by on May. 18, 2010 at 6:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

It took my husband and I just over 4 months to get pregnant and then at 7 weeks I found out that I was in the middle of a misscarriage. I have to beautiful young girls at home. Their pregnancies were so much a like. When I got pregnant in December we were so excited, but I didn't have any morning sickness and it worried me a lot. This was my first misscarriage and the doctor told me that I could try again after two normal cycles. Well April arrived and so my husband and I tried again and got pregnant right away. I am now 6 weeks 2 day pregnant and I go to the dr.'s on the 25th. I am really super tired this time, which I have never been before, but no morning sickness yet. I am so scared and worried that I am going to miscarry again. I hate this not knowing stuff. I wish I could hear the heart beat at 7 weeks when I go to the dr's. the anxiety along is just eating me up.

by on May. 18, 2010 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xoNIKKIox
by on May. 18, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I'm so sorry for your miscarriage--and, also, so excited for you that you are pregnant now. I know how anxious you feel. I got pregnant with my DS soon after I miscarried my first pregnancy. I was constantly worried that I would miscarry him during my first trimester (I felt a little less anxious as I moved into my second trimester). I was like you: waiting to hear his heartbeat and wishing  could be reassured that everything was going to be okay.

I know it's hard, but stay strong for your little one. Send that baby all your love and faith. :-)

We're here for you all the way!

hugs

momofone221
by on May. 18, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I understand your concerns & fears. We have also started TTC this month and although Im not pg yet(or at least I dont know yet), I know Im going to be concerned and worried throughout the pg. I believe its completely normal and we need to take it day by day. Talk to your DH about your fears, when I do, it makes me feel a whole lot better. He reminds me that there is nothing that I can do to prevent a m/c and that I just need to enjoy it. Congrats!!! Try not to worry!

MommaBoop922
by on May. 18, 2010 at 9:40 PM

Just stay positive and hopeful :) I know it feels like forever but the time will pass and your appointment will be here before you know it!! Im pregnant with my first after two miscarriages and I know that dragging feeling! I hope everything goes okay and that you and the baby are healthy.  Get lots of rest (tired is a good sign of hormones) and take care of yourself... I hope you will let us know what the doctor says and if all goes well... If you feel like you need to vent or want to talk please feel free to message me :) (Anxiety sucks!!)  

Youre in my thoughts and prayers... 

Sjulia2009
by on May. 19, 2010 at 8:33 AM

My husband is looking forward to getting pregnant again. He is looking forward to us having a baby. Last night, i delivered the baby on the throne. I am looking forward to healing for a bit before we try again. I too am scared about getting pregnant again.

Cafe Jenn
by Jenn on May. 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c.  I know hearing that each pregnancy can be completely different doesn't make you feel better but it's true.  I was tired all the time with my second son but with my first son I wasn't all that tired.  I was lucky enough to also never have morning sickness other than my allergies affecting  me more than usual. 

Sending sticking dust your way.  Keep us posted and remember we are here whenever you need an ear.

baby dust

EmmysMommy818
by on May. 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Every pregnancy is different.  With my daughter I was never sick one day, and she is an extremely healthy 3 year old.  WIth my angel Victoria, I was so quesy for the first 4 months and I was exhausted all the time, and I ended up losing her at 20 weeks.  Best of luck to you in your prengnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN