Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What helps you?

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM
  • 1 Replies

When you are feeling sad, alone, and just having a bad day what do you do to make it better?

I know for me there was days I just cried and it made me feel better. I can always call my BFF and talk to DH, But I was out with a friend the other day and we went to visit her mother at her burial site and I discovered that there was a Babyland. A place when only babies can be buried, so I talked to the ladies at the funeral home associated with that Cemetery and she said MOST cemeteries have one. Nw I knew where I buried my twins they had one but I did not realize that other places had that same thing.. So I now have decided when I am feeling down and sad I will go visit the babies.

by on May. 26, 2010 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
xoNIKKIox
by on May. 26, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I journal when I need to sift through my feelings and experiences. After I miscarried, I journaled and also went through some guided meditation, which was amazing because it helped me to talk with my lost baby and find some peace.

I am lucky: I have a tremenduos support system. My parents, brother, DH, aunts, cousins, friends--so many people are there, if I need to talk. And Cafe Mom is wonderful because I am able to open up with women who share experiences with me. These days, supporting others helps me, whenever I feel down or that the day isn't going quite right.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)