Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoo

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM
  • 19 Replies

Hubby and I had been talking about me getting a tattoo in memory of our bean an I have finally decided on one. I was tossing around the idea of angel wings and babyfeet together with dates but...... Then we went to tatto parlor yesterday and I found an actual angel baby that could go for boy or girl since we were to early to know and I am going to get the words our angel baby written around it with 3 stars  with white green and purple inside one for the month we found out preggers, EDD and the month we lost. I will post a pic once we get it done which hoping itll be tomorrow.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Cant wait to see pics!!!

I just got a tattoo for our daughter Payton that we lost in May.  Here is a pic of mine.  I got the footprints outlined in pink but its kind of hard to see in the picture.

Mommy to three beautilful children! Parker (06/29/05), Paxton (03/01/09), and Payton who was born with her angel wings (05/28/10).

ritzbit
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:27 PM

Those are neat ideas!  If I was brave and could handle needles, I would do something like this.  Love to see your pic after you get it!!

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM

Your description sounds very sweet. What a lovely trivute. Can't wait to see the photo!

xoNIKKIox
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:40 PM

you can see the pink outline just fine. :-) Cute little footprints!

Quoting echupko:

Cant wait to see pics!!!

I just got a tattoo for our daughter Payton that we lost in May.  Here is a pic of mine.  I got the footprints outlined in pink but its kind of hard to see in the picture.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:49 PM

That's a cute idea :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:50 PM

That's so cute! and I can see the pink outline really good.

Quoting echupko:

Cant wait to see pics!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

armywifey072406
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 7:04 AM

So cute !!!! Is it on your lower arm? if so did it hurt bad? I have one on my ankle, right bicep, and a decent size "trampstamp". I was telling hubby I either wanted it on left chest close to my heart or on lower left arm where I can see it everyday and he said he would rather me do the arm thing as he doesnt like chest or belly tattoos but this one is an exception.

Quoting echupko:

Cant wait to see pics!!!

armywifey072406
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Thanks girls and will def post once I get it. I have to call today as I think they are closed Sun and Mon but as soon as I get it will post.

Cafe Jenn
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Yes, please do post a photo when you have it done.  It sounds really nice though.

Txmommy13
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 10:35 AM

I cant wait to see the pic,My dh just told me he wanted to get a tatoo for our angel gabby and our other 3 children.I really would love one too, but i dont know if i can handle it,im a chicken with needles.But seeing how pretty some of these tatoos turn out makes me really want one even more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)