Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really hate this

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM
  • 10 Replies

my hormones are raging out of control and I just dont know what to do.  Every little thing is driving me nuts and pissing me off.  I know this is a part of the whole misscarriage process but it really is driving me nuts!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaWolf2010
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Hey girl im with ya!!! Im still having mood swings and its been over month! Idk how to control it! I am really trying to!

Rachelle11503
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:00 AM

I'm sorry you are going through this. My hormones were raging but I held it in and I got really sick. Just come here and vent :) I didn't feel a lot of anger, but I internalized a lot. Wish there was something I could do for you! Please try to take some time for yourself.  ((HUGS))

Momma to 2 princesses!

mrseckstein
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 8:04 AM

I wouldn't hold in how you feel at all becuse it can make you very sick. have you talked to a professional. for me it helped out so much

xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this. It just plain SUCKS that we need to deal with pregnancy symptoms, including raging hormones, as we weather miscarriage. On top of the hormones, too, we tend to be more emotional and easily upset because of the stress and trauma of loss.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how have your raging hormones affected your behavior? Are you finding yourself getting angry and lashing out at others (that kind of "pissed")? Crying? Feeling depressed? (A combo?) Anger is part of the grieving process, so it makes sense to feel angry. If you're worried about lashing out at others, perhaps you could find an outlet for your anger and aggression? Writing helps for some. Certainly sharing (such as here). Sometimes, expending physical energy helps (exercising, even walking, or doing something more rigorous, if you feel up to it). You can also consult with your OB--and, if this is ongoing, see about speaking with a counselor.

Good luck and take care. I hope you feel more like yourself soon.

armywifey072406
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I am def there with you also as the last couple of days have been horrible and my bean was lost 2 monthes ago. I am ready for our move next week so I can find a councilor to talk to. It doesnt help here that my neighbor just had a girl like 2 days ago and tons of preggers here on post i cant get away from them unless I shut myself in the house. frustrated

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Txmommy13
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM

I know, its been a week since my m/c and im very emotional, as in sad.I get teary eyed at sappy commercials, at the store when i saw the stack of pregnancy/ovulation tests, everything upsets me,then i get mad at myself for getting upset.And im sure it doesnt help that i should be getting AF in a few more weeks.Hang in there and i hope you start feeling better soon!

daiseekim08
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Yeap, I was like that last week too.  I had to do alot of apologizing to DH.  This weekend was better.  I knew I was doing it, I just couldn't help myself.  I'm usually the type that picks my battles and bite my tongue alot but last week was a different story.  I hope you feel better soon sweetie.

Jess0915
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:49 PM
So sorry mama. I know how you feel. We lost our baby just before my DH deployed and I went insane, constant crying and so much anger. Hang in there, it will pass. In the meantime, vent all you need to! Sometimes it helps to just let it all out.
Good luck, be praying for you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I'm sorry for all your upset and frustration. I hope you find a great counselor and find some comfort (and RELEASE) in working with that counselor. Take care!

Quoting armywifey072406:

I am def there with you also as the last couple of days have been horrible and my bean was lost 2 monthes ago. I am ready for our move next week so I can find a councilor to talk to. It doesnt help here that my neighbor just had a girl like 2 days ago and tons of preggers here on post i cant get away from them unless I shut myself in the house. frustrated

xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 1:01 PM

pregowithfifth: How are you doing? Just thinking about you and hoping you're having a better day. Take care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)