Dr. vs Dr. vs ME....what do YOU think?
so when i had my miscarriage (7/26) the dr on call, who was amazing by the way, told me that since MC was very early (7wks) and natural that we could start trying right away. Well, that sat all the bleeding stopped and i was back to normal. SO DH and i did the "deed" about four days later. not really "trying" just getting back to our normal lives. and we did so every other day since then. Well this past week i went to see MY dr (equally as amazing, i love him!) and he told me i should wait 2 cycles before trying again. i basically said "oops, what if we already started trying? what is the harm that can be done?". He told me that my uterine wall may be too weak for implantation but if that is the case i wont even know i was pregnant, the baby will never implant. SO here is my question. We have already started trying again, i doubt we will get pregnant again this month, worse case scenario the baby doesnt stick and we never know that we even got pregnant. so what would you do? stop trying until you've had two periods? or just keep on with daily life and if it happens it happens?