Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

What kind of man is your SO?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 10:52 PM
  • 18 Replies

What words would you use to describe your SO/DH?

by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bbmkfo03
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Bad ass on the outside but teddy bear on the inside. OK that's more of a sentence, but that describes him in a nutshell! LOL

genabella
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 11:10 PM

Depends on which day you ask... ROFLOL!!!

Truthfully, though, my husband is what you would call "solid." He's not given to being emotionally driven or high-strung, which is good because our household couldn't take BOTH of us being that way. LOL He doesn't waver based on what's popular. His views on things don't change. Sometimes that is a good thing and other times.. not so much. But, I will give him nothing but credit for being exactly what I need at times. He can seem really distant and uncaring sometimes.. but I'm learning not to take it personally...

LoriAnn87
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Beside mommy's boy, my husband is very amazing and wonderful.

blowing bubbles            

Rachelle11503
by on Aug. 17, 2010 at 11:58 PM

strong, faithful, stubborn, dependable, smart-ass, GOOD DAD!!!

MommaBoop922
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Loving, reliable, hard-headed, short tempered, understanding, funny, and passionate... I joke that he is like fire and Im water which is why we work.. ppl say I am his match (with his temper and everything) and he says thats what made him fall in love with me :)  

Monstersmom307
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 10:49 AM

Amazing!  We have been going through something rough and through the whole ordeal he has been absolutely amazing!  I couldn't ask for a better husband!

Cafe Jenn
by Jenn on Aug. 18, 2010 at 11:38 AM

The best.  Seriously I can't describe him in single words.  He really is the rock of our family and I couldn't ask for anything better.  I've seen what my sister has gone through with her lazy, not willing to help husband and I am SO thankful for mine.

daiseekim08
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:16 PM

Hmmm.....DH is a go getter, strong, brutally honest, a prankster,  very stubborn, a know it all, loving, supportive (most times) and most important....he is just a wonderful hubby and a even better daddy.  To quote the movie Juno "Hes the cheese to my macaroni"

Txmommy13
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:47 PM

I have some good things to say and some not so good things to say about him,lol. Hes a great provider and hard worker! There have been times when we could use the extra income so he got a second job and worked 7 days a wk from 8-7pm.He is funny, always has been the "class clown". VERY artistic, although he doesnt draw as much any more.A good writer, as in poetry and just has a way of writing things that makes them sound much more meanigful than what they really are.Hes a good father.

He has his "bad" traits but that just makes him who he is and i still love in spite of them.He doesnt like to show "the real" him,he wants everyone to think, and i quote "that im a cold hearted mother f'er".He's not great at communicating his feelings/thoughts to me.I sense something is wrong and i ask but he wont open up.It takes a while for him to be able to open up.

Mom2Be0804
by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM

Supportive, loving, funny, and a great father!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)