Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's Here!!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:12 PM
  • 15 Replies

AF showed up today. first one since MC. Are the first one usually this painful? i mean DANG! this hurts!!! i dont think anything is wrong but i am definately uncomfortable!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
genabella
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:51 PM

First of all.. "YAY!!!" In many respects, this represents a new beginning so I'm ELATED for you.

Re: the discomfort.. I know that each person's experience is different but my first cycle after my mc was definitely painful. I've dealt with more painful cycles, in general, since that but each one gets "easier".. and is less painful. I remember thinking "Uhm... someone should've warned me about THIS." LOL

Sorry that you're hurting.. but very glad that you can resume ttc... Take care! And a little extra rest whenever possible wouldn't hurt.. :-)

good

xoNIKKIox
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:56 PM

Hooray! Glad AF finally showed!

I'm sorry you're experiencing pain. I don't have experience with a painful AF after m/c. I'm sure other ladies can share experiences and insights!

LoriAnn87
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:01 PM

That's great to hear I'm waiting to see when she will show again for me.

runmamarun123
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Yay, that felt like a new beginning for me too.  And YES, it was painful!  I never have cramps or anything, so I was a bit surprised!  Good luck mama!

Halensmommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:28 PM

thank you so much guys! i cant wait til it is over so we can start trying again! im going to the beach this weekend so i will have my mind off of the waiting!

Rachelle11503
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Mine was HORRID, I even had to take some pain pills I had left over from the surgery

echupko
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:30 AM

Yay for getting your cycle back!

My first AF after both losses was very mild but every women has a different experience.  I am sorry it is so painful.

ritzbit
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Awesome!  I was so excited to get mine back!  Mine was very mild, but as said above, everyone is different! 

Cafe Jenn
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:47 AM

I don't remember my first one but with this last one it was horribly painful.

Hope you feel better quickly.

rebekahmuse
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:42 AM

What is AF?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)